114

Rae, Bella and Haruka were blinking their eyes simultaneously at the two boys who were fighting as usual, with their hands tucked under their chins with sighs. The girls just got back from a job and now they were having their entertainment, watching Natsu and Gray scrabbling around with their fists.

Ever since the Grand Magic Games, they had been flooded with requests. Natsu and Gray just got back from a job together which was bizarre and that's how they started fighting. Their faces were badly beaten as they fought for three days, only stopping to eat and sleep.

For sure they were like oil and water. Rae shook her head and heard Master calling for her. The girl hummed softly and pushed her chair. Bad mistake. Another chair was thrown to her face and Haruka let out a loud shriek, grabbing the small bat and shaking her body.

"Huh? Well, they've got energy to spare. Same old thing." Rae smiled, taking a deep breath as she calmly put the chair down. The girl took another step to Master and another chair was thrown to her face once again. Lucy grew horrific and gulped her saliva, feeling the radiation of the madness from her sister. She bit her nails anxiously and watched her sister approached the boys.

Rae was having a sickening smile on her face and she would be lying if she said she didn't feel anything about it. "Boys, calm down."

"Shut up!"

Uh oh. Haruka widened her eyes and watched her mother slowly lifted her hand, using her telekinetic magic power to slap them hard on the face. Natsu and Gray screamed in pain as their bodies were thrown to the wall, dropped on the ground with a loud thud. Ghosts were slipping out of their bodies and the young pink haired girl walked to them. Shaking her head like mourning, Haruka took out her handkerchiefs and covered their faces.

"Rest in peace, idiots." Bella put a hand on her chest and closed her eyes, praying for their peace in the afterlife. Natsu and Gray quickly shot up and glared at the giggling girls before punching each other again. Rae rolled her eyes and headed to the short old man. He told her that they had received an emergency request since the Grand Magic Games, they had gotten a lot of requests asking for specific wizards. Everyone's popular certainly.

"Natsu! Gray! The request is for you two again! Oh, and also Rae!"

The brown haired girl frowned and listened to the boys arguing again. Then, her eyes saw Master was turning pale as he read over the paper in his hand. Natsu gritted his teeth and spoke his opinion on not going for a job with Gray anymore. He'd rather go with Rae alone.

Gray clashed his head with his and narrowed his eyes, saying he didn't even want to spend a second with the flamebrain. Master Makarov went speechless and Rae was curious even more about the job request. She took the paper from him and her breath hitched at the back of her throat as she read the letter. She shook her head and warned the boys not to do anything that will taint Fairy Tail's name.

They had to go and whatever they did, they couldn't act rude. Master regained himself and cleared his throat while playing with the collar of his robe. "The client is Warrod Seeken. He's one of the Ten Wizard Saints, the 4th ranked one and he's known as one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Ishgar." Bella could feel her eyes blinking in confusion as she listened to Master.

Why was a wizard saint requesting a job like that? She turned her head to ask the brown haired girl if she had heard anything about him. Rae nodded her head. Of course she knew him. But, she hadn't met him yet before. Master Makarov glanced at Natsu and Gray who were once again arguing about wanting to go alone with Rae, and let out a hopeless sigh.

He looked at the Dark Enchantress and asked her to keep an eye on them as she was the only person he could trust at the moment while grumbling something under his breath, watching Erza knocked both of them on heads when they accidentally destroyed her cake. Rae gave him an awkward smile and nodded.