129

"Hi, welcome back, Mavis!"

Blaire made a funny face at Yuri who was practicing his style of greeting Mavis to cheer her up. Though it looked ridiculous but she got a new entertainment. Warrod did a pretty job in that while Precht, well he needed some practice. It was really horrific to see him smiling like that.

He's acting like he wanted to eat kids. Yuri and Warrod screamed at him for being an idiot. She stifled a laugh and leaned against the window, staring out at the night sky. The girl left Mavis at the field, thinking maybe she would want to be alone for a while and headed back to an inn that was prepared for the group.

Blaire watched the guys goofing around, practicing their greetings to Mavis and later the door was slammed open, came in running Mavis while panting slightly.

"Welcome back, Mavis!"

Blaire put a hand over her mouth and laughed at their weird faces they made. Precht was the worst. But, the light blonde haired girl just ignored them and smiled at Blaire who caught her smile which was a full of meaning. "I need to talk to you! All of you! Please listen!"

Blaire shared a look with everyone else and the girl choked on her saliva when the younger girl planned to form a wizard guild. Yuri quickly hurried to her and patted her back gently while frantically looked at Mavis. "But we're treasure hunters." Warrod made a confused face.

"Sure we're able to use a little magic now but-" Precht scratched the back of his head with his mind trying to process her words.

Yuri knitted his eyebrows. "I thought you wanted to go on an adventure to search for fairies?"

Mavis nodded.

Of course they will go on adventures too. But they'll need a place to come home to. That's why they will create a guild in Magnolia. Blaire asked the girl if she was sure it shouldn't be on Tenroujima as it was her birthplace. Mavis told them about Magnolia was under Blue Skull's control for a long time and they should be pleased with being released from subjugation, but because of it, the town's economy was in a shambles.

"Zera's wish was to save this town. She didn't mean to free it from their control. She meant free the hearts of the people who live here, think together with them, walk with them and aim for a prosperous town. I think we can accomplish that if we're all in it together. Let's set Tenroujima up as our sacred place." Mavis raised her head and looked at her friends.

"Will you join me?"

Blaire just gave her a smirk. "Do you even need to ask me that?" The girl turned her attention to others and it seemed they agreed with her as well. "Do you have a name for our guild?"

Mavis nodded excitedly, bouncing on her feet like a child she was. "The name of our guild is Fairy Tail!"

"Fairy Tail, huh? That sounds so right to me." Blaire placed her finger under her chin and praised the young girl for the name.

Precht made a weird face. "Hey, where do you see a fairy quality among the three of us?" Yuri and Warrod looked at him weirdly, nodding their heads. It was kind of weird putting Precht together with a fairy. Blaire laughed at their dumb faces and told Mavis to carry on.

"Fairy Tail. Do fairies have tails? Do fairies even exist in the first place? It's an eternal mystery. An eternal adventure. The name incorporates those thoughts." Blaire closed her eyes while listening to Mavis's words, feeling home at the name as she was seeing a building in her mind. Her home.

The blonde girl put a hand on the younger girl's shoulder, telling her that it wasn't simple to start a guild from zero. "First, we have to gain the understanding of the people who live in Magnolia." The group nodded and decided to discuss it with the townspeople tomorrow morning and Blaire had gave them her words that, the Heartfilia Clan will do whatever they could to help the town.