121

Hearing some loud ruckus in her head, the blonde girl finally opened her eyes then quickly jolted up, touching her chest. "Your highness, you're finally awake." Ares hurried to the girl as he saw her panicking for a while. Rae turned her head to the left and asked him who healed her. She didn't have enough magic to heal it then how could it be healed? Ares shook his head, telling her that somebody had came and healed her.

Rae knitted her eyebrow together, asking him if he knew the guy. Ares shook his head once again, saying he tried to heal her with his blood but it's not working. The girl touched her forehead, suddenly felt warm on the spot, wondering what was happening. She looked on her body and her energy was back strangely. She was fine then ever. "It won't work. It's Ice Devil Slayer magic. It couldn't be healed. Then how-"

Boom.

"What's that sound?" Ares looked around frantically and Rae recognized it. It's the sound of lightning and there's only one person she knew used that magic. She got up and Ares handed her his robe to cover her body. Her clothes were all torn and she really needed something to cover it up. Rae pulled her hair and tied it into a bun, getting irritated at her blonde hair tickled her ear. She tightened the robe and told Ares to go back to have a rest.

Ares snapped at her, saying he will stay with her.

"Ares, go back. You've lost a lot of energy. I'm fine now."

"No, you're still-"

Rae turned around and offered him a soft smile. "I'm fine. You've done a great job. Go back and take a rest. I'll call you if anything happens." The demon spirit of God of War only nodded his head and bowed down to her before disappearing to his world. Rae cracked her knuckles and licked her lips, tasting some kind of blood on her teeth. Surprisingly, it was something she had never tasted before. That blood was delicious.

Deciding to ignore it, Rae shrugged her shoulders and teleported to a place. Seeing Laxus was laying on the ground helplessly, Rae took a notice of the Nine Demon Gates member named Tempester. She remembered him. That guy was the one who poisoned the whole city. He's the reason Laxus, Freed, Evergreen, Bickslow and Yajima suffered. As Tempester raised his foot to stomp on Laxus's chest, Rae muttered words quietly to cast a move. "Demon Blaze."

She grabbed his head and backflipped him before attacking Tempester with her Demon magic. "Rae!" The girl threw Gajeel a wink and punched the Tartaros member on the face. Tempester wiped his mouth and stared at the girl with widened eyes.

"You! You're not a hu-" Rae cut him off with another blow and he was sent to the wall. She landed on the ground, eyes looking at her family. Lucy, Haruka, Bella, Natsu, Levy and Juvia were unconscious. And all of them were severe injured. Rae clenched her fists and the girl dominated the fight easily. Tempester tried to get up but another attack from Rae just knocked him down again.

"I am the immortal Tempester. As long as the Underworld King is with us, my body is constantly being supplied with a faint amount of Curse Power. The Hell's Core resurrection is an ability possessed not only by me but by all of the Nine Demon Gates. Nevertheless, for some reason only I was given the nickname 'the immortal.' Do you know why? My body has always been stronger than others. The Curse Power that the Underworld King supplies me with increases my natural demon healing ability several times over."

The blonde girl crossed her arms, looking at him with an uninterested face. "So? In order to destroy that immortal body, I just have to take you down with one attack that doesn't give you the chance to heal, right?" Tempester smirked at her, saying she needed tremendous offensive strength to do that. Rae just let out a laugh and shook her head at his dumbness. "Are you underestimating me?"