027

"What can I get for you gentlemen?" Rae sat on the table and crossed her legs, smirking at the customers who were red as tomatoes. She was wearing a cute orange uniform with short skirt that showed off her thighs. They were now doing a job at a restaurant, being waiters and waitresses. Lucy stared at her sister with mouth agape as Rae really enjoyed the job.

The girl watched the brown haired girl leaned forward and planted kisses on customers' cheeks. Natsu looked at the brown haired girl who was smiling at the men with steams blew out from his ears as Bella let out giggles. Rae lifted her head and looked at him with a shrug. Then, she walked passed him and went to take order from other customers. After closing the restaurant, they all assembled and met the chef.

Rae bowed down at Yajima-san, the owner of the restaurant and the chef itself. Erza was still wearing the waitress uniform and it looked like she didn't want to take it off either. Rae asked the old man what was he going to do now since he had retired from the Council. Gray and Natsu yelped, didn't believe what had they heard about the chef. Lucy told them that Yajima-san used to be a member of the Council. They stared at the old man with shock plastered on their faces.

Yajima-san told Rae that the betrayal of Jellal and Ultear was quite the blunder for the Council. Now, it should be the time to establish a fresh, new Magic Council and the groundwork for it seemed to be being laid in all quarters. He apologized for what the Council did to them. Rae shook her head, noting that he was set against firing Etherion the entire time and he even retired out of shame for the actions of the Council. Yajima-san shrugged and told them he had a lot more fun cooking at his restaurant.

He stated that since he was retired, no one will be there to speak up for Fairy Tail. He warned Natsu and Gray to behave. The brown haired girl placed her hand on his shoulder, smiling. "I'm here, don't you worry. But, what's Fairy Tail if we don't destroy things, right?" Both boys nodded their head vigorously as they shrieked when Erza sent them a glare. All of them bid their goodbyes to the old man and headed back to the guild.

Rae stared at the organization chart of the Dark Guilds with her eyebrow furrowed. Lately, it seemed like their activities had increased. They had to strengthen the bonds between guilds. Juvia explained to them about the Baram Alliance which was the most powerful force of Dark Guilds, combining the three guilds of Oracion Seis, Tartaros and Grimoire Heart. Bella flew and sat on Rae's head, listening to the blue haired girl. Apparently they were only six members in Oracion Seis.

Then, came in Master telling them that Fairy Tail must defeat them. He was just got back from masters regular meeting and he had discussed the recent actions by Oracion Seis with other guilds masters. The brown haired girl looked at the man with a determination on her face. The masters had formed an alliance themselves. Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Caitshelter. Hibiki. Rae could feel a smile built on her lips. These four guilds will send out each members to strike those guys down.

Natsu then exclaimed excitedly that he could take them out by himself despite Mira had told them Oracion Seis was too powerful even only it had six members. Erza hit his head. Lucy shivered at the thought of six members that must be defeat by four guilds. Rae nodded her head at Master, informing him that her and the rest will handle them. The old man gave her the permission and reminded them to take care of themselves. Natsu and Happy cheered excitedly at the thought of going on a mission.

All of them went to packed their things and made a deal to meet up an hour later. Rae teleported Erza, Bella and herself to her house and packed their stuffs. The brown haired girl brought some of her weapons and hid them under her clothes and boots. As usual, Erza still packed everything. God only knew what did she bring in large baggages. An hour later, team Natsu found themselves sitting in a carriage with Natsu lying weakly on the seats due to his weakness to transportation.