062

"It feels like it's been forever since we've been back to the old house!" Lucy grinned and hummed a song happily as Rae, Bella and Haruka walked her home. The brown haired girl smiled softly seeing her sister was in joy.

Lucy opened the door of her house and let out a shriek when she saw a middle-aged woman standing there on the stairs. She wore a fur around her neck and a pair of giant thick-rimmed glasses. "Landlady-sama!" Haruka waved her hand and Lucy stared at the young girl in shock.

The blonde girl watched the landlady gave the young girl a smile.

"I heard you were back. I'm glad you are safe. But your rent is something else. Seven years worth, 5,880,000 jewel! If you don't pay up, you're not setting foot in this house!" The landlady spoke in a disinterested tone and told the girls to get out from the house.

Lucy sulked and sat on the ground with a huff. Bella flew to her and rubbed her back, assuring her that everything's going to be fine. "I'm sorry Lu-chan. I tried to pay some of them but still it's not enough." Lucy smiled softly and patted Haruka on head.

Rae offered her to live in her house and Lucy just could nod her head, accepting the offer. She lifted her eyebrow at the blonde girl, seeing her in dilemma.

"Father. I haven't been touch with him for seven years. He's probably worried about me. About us." Rae watched Lucy put her head on her knees. The brown haired girl bit her lower lip when she read her thoughts. She is missing Jude.

"Then, it's decided. Tomorrow, I'll take you to him." The brown haired girl smiled and held her hand out for the girl. Lucy looked at her sister with tears in her eyes. She gave the older girl a nod.

___________________

"I'm never gonna ride in carriage again! Never again!" Natsu whined loudly, stomping his feet on the ground. Haruka put a hand on her mouth, giggling at the older boy. Seven years had passed and Natsu-san still have a motion sickness.

Bella rolled her eyes and patted his head, telling the fire dragon slayer that they were already there. Rae offered her sister a warm smile and Lucy nodded her head. The original plan was, only Rae, Bella and Haruka agreed to take Lucy to meet her father but a certain boy named Natsu and his cat decided to tag along, saying they didn't have money to eat.

They wanted to follow the girls as Jude Heartfilia might offer them food. Rae let out a sigh, shaking her head. "Natsu, why didn't you come and see me earlier? I could give you money." Natsu and Happy cried louder making Haruka and Bella awkwardly calmed them down. Lucy then stopped walking and stared at the building ahead.

Love & Lucky, a merchant guild. Jude Heartfilia worked there. Rae took her hand and held it in hers. The brown haired girl brought her in and headed to the receptionist. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Jude Heartfilia."

The receptionist lifted her head and looked at the blonde girl with a gasp. She asked Lucy if she was his daughter. The celestial spirit mage nodded her head, looking at the receptionist with hope in her eyes. Haruka stared at the woman in question as the receptionist hung her down.

"I'm sorry. It pains me to have to tell you this but Jude-san passed away one month ago. I'm truly sorry for your loss." Rae widened her silver eyes and turned to her left. Her sister had fallen silence and it worried her. Haruka softly held Lucy's hand and tried to calm her down.

"May I know where his grave is?" Rae asked the woman and thanked her after she told the place. The older girl bit her lower lip and pulled Lucy by her hand. "Come." Lucy lifted her head and stared blankly into those silver eyes. It was a torture to Rae seeing her sister was numb and hopeless.