130

"Take a deep breath, Blaire. Deep breath." Muttering to herself, a girl with long blonde hair stared at the massive gate in front of her which had a word carved hugely on it. Heartfilia. Once again, she took a deep breath and pushed the gate open before taking another step ahead with her heels tapped the mosaic, causing the gardeners and guards turned their attentions to her.

All of them widened their eyes and quickly hurried to her as soon as they saw the girl walking inside with such authoritative aura. "My lady, why don't you tell us you're coming home today? We could fetch you so you don't have to walk here!" Many questions were asked and Blaire was regretting it.

Three days after Mavis asking her a very serious question, she decided that it was finally the time to head home. Though, Yuri kinda begged her to not go and he gained himself slaps from Warrod and Precht. She had made a decision and now, she's regretting it, being swarmed by gardeners and their guards with questions.

The girl winced at their loud voices and rubbed her temple, calming them to lower their voices. Then, as expected, Hisashi came running towards her and told them to back away as he took her bags. "Let me help you, Blaire-sama."

"Thanks, Hisashi." Blaire ruffled her blonde hair and waved her hand at the guards and gardeners. She let out a breath, looking at her sides-at their garden and field which never failed to amaze her. Heartfilia owned a town-sized land and the garden was very beautiful with flowers and green grass soothed her eyes. She was home. And she admitted, she did miss it.

The girl headed to her castle, the house she grew up in, and smiled at the guards who were standing in front of the door. "Welcome home, my lady." Blaire offered them a smile and one of them opened the door for her. In a blink of an eye, the maids and butlers that worked there lined up in the hall to welcome her though she had told them many times not to do that.

They bowed down to her and Hisashi gave the bags to another butler. "Blaire-sama, master and madam are expecting you in the dining hall." Her personal butler took her jacket from her and ushered the girl to her parents.

Her silver eyes could see a dark blond haired man who's in his late thirties wearing a navy blue tuxedo, looking handsome as ever despite his age sitting beside a blonde haired woman who had a soft smile on her flawless face and silver eyes that she inherited from. Both of them were a match made in heaven, equally beautiful and there's no doubt that their daughter inherited the beauty from them.

A smile crept up on Blaire's face as she finally met her parents after months. "Welcome home, my princess." Hana Heartfilia pushed her chair and walked to her one and only child, to hug her. Blaire put her sun hat on the table and wrapped her arms around the woman whom she called mother. She closed her eyes in happiness and joy at the warmth feeling her mother had.

Then, another pair of arms hugged both of them and Blaire recognized the protective gesture was from her father, Shu Heartfilia. He hugged them tightly as if he won't ever let his treasures go. "Sweetie, you could stop now. You're squishing us!" Hana croaked out as her husband just tightened his grips. Blaire giggled at his goofiness and begged him free them.

"Never! I won't let you both go!" Shu Heartfilia shook his head like a child and nuzzled his face to his wife's neck causing Hana to squeal a little and jab him on the stomach. He let out a cry and stepped back from his wife, freeing them. Blaire smiled softly at her parents goofing around with her father chasing after her mother for a payback.

Her parents were so in love with each other, laughing around together, doing some stupid stuff together and that made her wondering something.

Am I ever going to have a marriage like this?