150

The next morning, they continued their journey to Hargeon and the group parted their ways to join forces with other guilds. Wendy and Haruka went to the aid of Sherria and Gray and Juvia began to back up a surprised Lyon. The white haired ice mage brightened up at the sight of a blonde girl. "Rae, why are you here?"

The Dark Enchantress jumped and backflipped, taking out half of Alvarez Army with her attack. "This was our battle to begin with. We never expected you to butt into another guild's mess like this! Thank you." Rae thrust her hand forward and demanded her shadows to kill the army, her and Erza were joining forces with Kagura.

Rae told the girls to follow her, clearing the path that was full of soldiers. They needed to get to the port. There were Spriggan 12 members there and Rae threw her head back, glancing at her daughter and Wendy fighting with Dimaria, a Spriggan 12 member. Her heart was heavy to leave them there but she had faith in them.

"Wendy, Haruka, Sherria, I believe in you." Muttering quietly to herself, Rae and the girls ran to the port. They were stopped by two men claiming to be the Four Crest Knights of the Neinhart Division and the girls nodded at each other, attacking them simultaneously and knocking them out in a second. Erza smiled to herself, noting that they made a good team indeed.

"Fools! There are four of the Four Crest Knights! You let your guard down!" Another two appeared, jumping from the top of a building and Rae lifted the corner of her red lips. She could read it. Her hands raised and both of them were killed on the spot as she had placed a spell around them.

The girl then felt a another presence behind her and she turned around with a fist thrown to the face. A hand stopped her and a blue haired man smiled at her such feisty look. "Looks like I don't have to worry about you. I'm sorry for being late."

"Jellal!" Kagura widened her eyes and gripped her sword tightly. Erza smiled at her childhood friend and told him to cover his face. The man shook his head, saying he decided to stop running, he had came to defeat Zeref then fixated his eyes on the blonde girl. Rae tilted her head aside and stood on her toes to give him a kiss at the corner of his lips.

"I tell you to stop worrying about me, didn't I?"

"How could I not worry about you?"

Erza turned chibi and slowly raised her hand, reminding them about the war they were dealing with as her heart cried at her being single and lonely. Kagura was still frozen on her spot, glaring at the back of his head, feeling the hatred she held against him back then. Jellal noticed it but he decided to ignore it and Rae kissed his knuckles softly.

Rae grinned sheepishly at Erza and the team headed for the port harbor on the ship's stead. Suddenly, a pitch black darkness surrounded the trio, leaving them confused. It was really dark and Jellal let out a groan as Kagura and Erza did the same. When the darkness faded, everyone was on their knees and the culprit revealed to be Simon.

"Looks like the old gang is together again. Oh, there's a newcomer?" Simon looked at the blonde girl with an amused face. Dark Moment, it's his magic. Erza couldn't believe her eyes, the guy who died for her was really standing right there in a flesh. Simon was glad to see her alive and he stated that Jellal had a different air about him now.

Simon looked at the dark brown haired girl. "And you there-could it be?"

"Onii-chan." Tears pooled in her eyes and Kagura didn't know what to feel anymore, stuck between confused and relieved. She took a step forward to approach her brother but Rae blocked her with her silver eyes narrowed darkly at the dead man ahead. He wasn't Simon. At least not what he really was.

"This is your Historia. Love, friendship, family, death. It's a very beautiful Historia."

Rae raised her head and glared at the actual culprit who was sitting at the top of the ship's mask for a while at the moment. "You must be one of the 12 shields, Neinhart. This is your doing? How dare you cross me, the Queen of Underworld to create the dead?" Dark mists started to envelop her body and the blonde girl was angered.