035

It had already been two hours since the train started to travel. Rae leaned to the window with her legs were crossed and a hand under her chin. Bella had fallen asleep in front of her and the girl was bored to death. If only she agrees to teleport there. Rae let out an annoyed sigh.

She looked down on her lap and decided to take a look at the information about Black Fang. That was the dark guild they were supposed to destroy. Mirajane had given the papers to her, thinking it might best if she knew a thing about the dark guild.

Rae asked the train attendant for a cup of coffee and scanned the papers in her hands. The brown haired girl took out her glasses and put it on.

Black Fang is one of the most feared dark guild in Fiore. It was said that the master of Black Fang was once a tenth wizard saint but he was stripped of his rank due to his rebellion against the Council. Later, he started a dark guild and now they had control on Toujiro, a town in Fiore.

There are three S-class mages in Black Fang and each of them holds a great magic power. Kris Ayame, a Sand Magic Mage. His body is made by sand and any physical attack won't hit him. He doesn't like to waste his time on weak opponents and screams of agony satisfy him.

His quicksand could kill people within one minute and it is really hard to get close to him because of it. Karin Akane. A nineteen years old girl with bright burgundy hair. Once her eyes turn violet, her body will release acid bubbles and those bubbles could injure the victims badly.

It could paralyze them. She has a short temper and she despises weakness. She loves to torture her victims. Her innocent looking face is her bait. Ciel Hayaki, son of the master. He could control the heat. He is really dangerous. He has a split personality.

Clay, the other half of him could wipe many people only with a single attack. Be aware of him because rumors said he is stronger than his father. He is loyal and would kill anyone if they lay hands on his father. He is the backbone of the guild. All of the members have one similarity.

All of them have Ghost Magic. They could change into ghosts and are invisible to ordinary eyes. That is their specialty. Black Fang is the one who trash around in Toujiro. They are the ones who kidnapped teens and work them in gold mines. They take the girls and sell them as slaves.

They earn a lot of money from those disgusting works. The villagers of Toujiro are forced to pay tax to them as protection payment. Black Fang has warned them to not tell the Council about their dirty works but the secret was revealed when there's a kid got his blood spilled by them.

Apparently, he was the son of a man who worked for the Council. Since then, Black Fang murder everyone who's in their way. Black Fang is unstoppable.

Rae bit her lip and threw the papers away, clenching her fists. Why didn't the Council tell me about them? She massaged her temple, feeling lightheaded. I need to stop them. This is too much. The girl stood up and dusted her jeans, needing to get fresh air.

There were only 30 minutes before the train reached the town. She walked through the cabin and eventually found herself at the edge of the train. She felt at ease when the wind hit her face, breathing in the fresh air. She leaned against the rail with her chin on her hand.

The brown haired girl suddenly got her mind thinking of her past. All of the harsh comments from kids when she was six years old. All of the screams of agony from her victims. All of the pleasures she desired from the screams. Rae ruffled her brown hair, shaking her head.