052

"For your information, Fairy Tail had been nothing but a help in doing your job to take down dark guilds. Yes, we crossed the rule prohibiting fighting among the guilds but those guilds are the ones who trashed around and destroyed Magnolia. Baram Alliance will now seek revenge? Let them come. We, Fairy Tail won't budge and will fight for Magnolia."

Rae spoke to the Magic Council Members with authority in her voice. She was now in a meeting with the newly reformed Magic Council and she had these nonsense enough. They were trying to blame Fairy Tail to cover up their mistake on launching Etherion on the Heaven Tower.

Rae clenched her fists when the others were badmouthing her guild. The Dark Enchantress narrowed her eyes when Gran Doma, the new chairman of Magic Council declared that if Fairy Tail did such thing again, they shall be disbanded.

"I won't let you!" Rae looked at him in eyes, dark mists started to fill the room. Gran Doma looked at her with a side glance, telling her that she was still naive.

"That's precisely what led to the last disaster and deception by a simulacrum. Understand that it was the blunder all of you committed that allowed the R-system to be manipulated."

The Dark Enchantress scoffed, turning her eyes away. "I'm out of here. Let's see and watch all of you will tremble over Fairy Tail soon. In that moment, I will rub that on your face, one by one." Rae sent her last look to Gran Doma and Org, shaking her head.

She walked away but stopped on her tracks all of sudden. The girl turned around and glared at every single face. "Oh, and if you dare do anything to Fairy Tail, I myself will destroy all of you. Don't think you are better than you really are. That's just a disgrace."

Rae rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, exploding the door. She then held up her hand, showing them her guild mark. She walked out sassily and stared at two men in front of her.

"Miss Rae." Lahar quickly bowed down to her and the man behind him just stared at the brown haired girl with a curiosity. So, this is the famous Dark Enchantress. Rae who was clearly in a bad mood just nodded her head and walked passed them without glancing back.

Gran Doma kept his eyes on the girl's place in tense. "She should be banned from Magic Council for disrespecting me. But, we need to watch her from time to time. We need to know more about him. She should consider herself lucky."

___________________

It's been about a week since Lisanna had back and Rae was definitely having fun watching her guildmates working hard these few days. Of course, they didn't just do that for nothing.

Apparently, S-Class Wizard Advancement Exam was just around the corner and this year Rae was going to participate it as a challenge. She stood on the stage beside Master as he was about to announce the participants.

The brown haired girl smiled and waved her hand to Haruka who was giggling as she saw her mother was on the stage. Lucy gulped and shrieked when she heard the announcement with Haruka in her arms. Bella put her hands under her chin and winced slightly when everyone was cheering.

Erza told them to keep it down as Master wasn't done talking yet. "This year's exam will take place on Tenroujima! It is a holy ground for our guild." Lucy asked Warren and Max what was the exam about. They told her that the test changed every hear and it's always something extremely hard. Anyone who passed got to be an S-Class wizard.

"Each of your powers, hearts and souls, I have judged them all this past year. There will be eight participants. Natsu Dragneel! Gray Fullbuster! Juvia Lockser! Elfman! Cana Alberona! Freed Justine! Levy McGarden! Mest Gryder!" Master announced and Rae already could feel the participants were keen to get this done.