007

They were running right now, heading to Clover, the place where the guild masters were having their regular meeting. Rae was breathing through her mouth steadily, hands in fists. Kage. She stopped on her track as soon she saw him down there, the bottom of the hill.

And he was with Master.

"There he is!" Bella pointed her tiny finger at them.

Suddenly, a man wearing a pink top appeared and told them to sit and just watch. Natsu, Gray and Lucy let out loud shrieks as they jumped in surprise seeing a bald man. The bald man told Natsu and Gray that they were so cute and both of them were totally his type.

The Fairy Tail mages shuddered at his kissy face, hugging each other tightly. Bella and Happy were giggling, watching them frightened. "That's Master Bob. Master of Blue Pegasus." Erza told them as a reply to Lucy's question. Rae nodded and bowed down to the man.

Then, she glanced back at Kage and Master. She saw he was ready to play the flute and she found herself relaxed as she read his thoughts. He was hesitating. She used her magic to mess up his mind by showing him flashbacks. Flashback of them saving him.

Flashback of Natsu beating up the green haired guy for attempting to kill him. Flashback of her giving him a comforted smile. "Oh no!" Lucy gasped as she stared at the dark guild member.

"Like we said before, just remain calm and watch. Now, here comes the good part." A man who wore a black top and a black spiky hat who was leaning against the tree spoke up. He was the Quatro Cerberus Master, Master Gold Mine.

The brown haired girl just ignored her friends as she stared at Kage with a smirk on her face. Then, she heard Master. Master Makarov told Kage that nothing would change. He talked about humans were weak no matter how much time went by and weakness was not always a bad thing.

Humans were weak by nature. That's the reason why a guild existed. A place where we had friends and family. Rae turned around and saw everyone was crying with his words. Even Erza was tearing up. She let a smile formed on her lips.

The brown haired girl watched Kage was falling on his knees, surrendering. Erza and the rest quickly ran to them with relieved smiles on their faces. Rae headed towards them with her arms crossing on her chest and a smirk on her red lips.

She walked closer to Kage who staring at the ground speechless. The Dark Enchantress knelt down and took his hand in hers. "It's alright." Kage lifted his head with a shocked face, seeing her comforted him. He gripped her hand tightly with a sob escaped his mouth.

Rae pulled his body and wrapped her arms around him, securely. "Not everyone has a second chance. So you better make it worth." She could feel him nodding his head vigorously on her neck. They pulled away and suddenly something came out from the flute and large magic circle appeared on the sky.

Rae clenched her fists, watching the scene in front of her eyes. So this is Lullaby. She stared at the huge monster which was shaped as a large tree. It's a Living Magic. Zeref. The brown haired girl stood on the ground in front of Kage, pushing him behind her protectively.

She handed him Bella and told him to take care of her. "Now, which one of your souls shall I devour first?" Lullaby leaned down with crazy look on his face, looking at them. Natsu being Natsu asked Gray if souls were tasty or not.

Rae rolled her eyes and answered him yes which was intended as a joke. Little do you know, Natsu. Rae chuckled in her head. Erza told Natsu and Gray to get everyone away from there immediately which obtained them a glare from her when they started to decline.

Lullaby shoot a beam at the army which Rae quickly blocked it with a large shield. She used her shadow wings and flew to the army. "Get away from here right now. Leave this to us." The brown haired girl told the captain gently. The captain just nodded his head with a shaky voice telling his soldiers to evacuate the place.