124

X686

Seven years had passed. Year 686, fate was set in motion that day. This was a tale that ended where Fairy Tail and history of magic world began. A group of treasure hunters arrived to the island and the journey was about to begin. A beauty with her long blonde hair flowed with the sea breeze just stared at the island which had became her second home.

She couldn't wait to meet them. Her friends. She tapped her hands on the rail and asked her butler if she could go now. Hisashi raised his head and nodded, reminding her to be careful as he was cleaning the ship. Blaire turned around and gave him a thumbs up before running into the forest. The young girl now had turned into a beautiful lady with her blonde hair had grown longer.

Her skin was fairer and her age was now suitable for marriage. "I don't want to marry right now. Father has been pestering me into a marriage non stop! I want to fall in love!" Blaire grumbled under her breath as she stomped her feet. Shu Heartfilia had introduced her to another heir of other rich family.

Said he was called Emperor Spriggan and that guy owned an empire, even larger than her father. Her father had agreed to the engagement and she was so angry at his decision. She just wanted to be an ordinary girl who fell in love then got married with her first love. The girl puffed her cheeks and groaned loudly.

"I-don't-want-to-marry-an-emperor! I'm only eighteen." Blaire pulled her hair in frustration and her eyes softened at the abandoned island. Seven years ago, Blue Skull attacked the wizard guild Red Lizard. Guild members and villagers alike were all murdered. Only Mavis and Zera survived. Now, they had been living together all this time. However, Blaire always visited them.

She tried to ask the girls if they ever wanted to live with her in the city but both girls insisted on staying there and she understood it. Since then, Blaire always visited them twice a week but last three months, she was busy with her education and her family's bussiness.

"And now, I'm back!"

Blaire smiled to herself and headed to the library, knowing Mavis and Zera would be so happy to see her after three months. She also brought some new books and her homemade food for them. She remembered well that Mavis had always loved her chocolate chip cookies. Then, her eyes fixated on a ring on her finger. A sigh escaped her lips and she ignored it.

"I shouldn't think about him. I'm here to have fun."

The girl then heard some guy's yelling inside and her heart stopped for a second. There's someone else there. Her feet ran inside and her hands slammed the door open. "Mavis, Zera, are you alright? I heard a guy's voi-" Her silver eyes landed on a blond man who was slumping on the ground and Mavis was standing right there uninjured but there were stars in her eyes. How much Blaire had missed those eyes.

"Blaire!"

The blonde beauty smiled softly and wrapped her arms around the shorter girl who was crying like a kid. "Blaire! I miss you!! Why didn't you come?" Blaire explained her reasons to the girls as Zera scolded Mavis to stop acting like a kid, unaware of a stare from the guy. The blond guy who was called Yuri found his heart was beating so fast as soon his eyes landed on the girl.

Angel. He gulped his saliva and quickly got up, gaining his cool look and giving Blaire some kind of his supposed charming smile. Another two men later came to find him in the library, just annoyed Blaire. "Who are you guys? And why are you here?" Yuri attempted to smile charmingly at her and introduced themselves as treasure hunters and they were searching for Tenrou Jade.

The other were Precht and Warrod and apparently, they had found the location but it's already been stolen. Mavis stopped them, saying she may know who stole it. It was Blue Skull. They probably stole it back then. "I'm Mavis Vermillion. For the past seven years, I've been studying military tactics in order to fight wizards. I'm sure I would be useful. Blaire is a mage and I think we can defeat them." Blaire could feel her heart dropped at her words.