066

"Wah, so beautiful, Mama." Haruka put her hands on her cheeks, staring at the mansion ahead. Rae smiled softly and looked at the house she never grew up in. The mansion was still in good shape, considering seven years had passed. But now, it was for sale.

It must be kept up periodically until a buyer is found. The administrator of the estate hadn't been able to find a buyer. Must be too luxurious. Rae gazed at the mansion with a small smile. Then, her eyes caught her sister who was looking determined as ever.

She must be planning to buy this.

"This brings back memories. I used to think of this as a castle back then and it hasn't changed." Rae turned around and looked at Michelle who was smiling. Her eyes were narrowed when Lucy had asked Michelle if she had been there before.

Michelle then seemed to be in a trance and slumped on the ground, crying in her hands. She was hurt when Lucy didn't even remember that they used to play a lot together back then. Said, Lucy used to make clothes for her.

Bella flew to the girl and calmed her down but it only worsened the situation. Rae stared at the girl ahead with a disturbed look. Then, her hands hit Natsu and Gray on heads when both boys were imagining some inappropriate images when Michelle exclaimed that Lucy used to make her clothes with coloured construction papers and flowers.

They all walked inside and Erza warned the boys to keep focused on the reasons they went there.

"We'll spread out in groups of two and thoroughly search every room. Look for the clock parts, old clocks, anything that reminds you of those words, books that have something to do with ancient Potamelian or anything. Don't ever destroy anything. Got it?"

Rae nodded her head to the red head and partnered with her daughter and Bella. "Let's go." Haruka cheered and told her mother to check upstairs. The brown haired girl walked behind her daughter and gazed at every corner with a feeling like something will happen.

It's a mysterious how Lucy didn't even remember meeting Michelle before. Is she lying or something did happen to Lucy? I can't help but feel something is left out. An important thing.

Haruka stopped her steps in front of a door. Bella asked her if she had found anything. Haruka shook her head but told her that she felt some magic in the room. Bella lifted her eyebrow and looked at the door which was locked with a chain.

She called out for Rae and the brown haired girl was snapped out from her thoughts. The Dark Enchantress quickly went to the bat and asked her what's wrong. "Look at this door. Isn't it weird to have a locked door along the hallway?" Haruka said she felt some magic in there.

The brown haired girl looked at the chain and broke it with ease. She pushed the door open only to find nothing in the room. Haruka widened her eyes and told her mother that she did feel magic in there. Rae nodded and felt the same. There was magic in the room but it blocked them to see it.

"Mama, what's that?" Haruka pulled her sleeve and pointed her a frame hanging on the wall. Rae followed her finger and saw it was a family portrait. She took a step closer and squinted her eyes only to see Jude Heartfilia and his wife standing there in the portrait with a baby in their hand.

The brown haired girl could feel tears were threatening her to stream down on her face. Is this me? Rae stared at the baby who had a cute smile on her face. Bella glanced at the portrait and looked back at the girl with a gasp. Too deep in a trance, Rae stepped closer and held her hand out to the portrait.

Gently, she touched the baby and a woman with blonde hair who had a warm smile on her face. Mother, it's me. Haruka watched her mother gazed at the portrait with a pained smile, then her eyes caught something red behind the wall.