047

Rae and the rest headed to a hotel and the brown haired girl found herself looking out the window with a tensed face. Carla was writing something on the table while Happy slumped against the wall. Hopeless. That's what in their minds.

"I can't take it anymore! We'll charge into the castle!" Natsu shouted angrily as he stood up and walked to the door. Carla stopped him and told him that they needed a plan or they'll not be able to return everyone to normal. Wendy hung her head down, wondering how could they turn their friends back, hopelessly.

Carla declared that they had no choice but to ask the King directly. But for sure, there's no way he would tell them. Natsu screamed, suggesting them to beat the King up until he spoke up.

"I see! The King knows how to bring everyone back? This might work! If I can just get close enough to him." Lucy looked at everyone with a grin on her face. Gemini. Gemini can transform into anyone they touched and knew what that person knew.

In other words, if they can transform into the King, they might learn a way to save everyone. Rae stood up and listened to her sister's plan. However, Lucy told them that Gemini can only transform for 5 minutes and the amount of transformations they can keep in stock was limited to two people.

If they transformed into someone else, then the previous one can't be used anymore. But the problem was how did they get close to the King. There were too many guards. "There is a way to get close to the King." Rae turned her head to look at the white cat holding a piece of paper. It was a map.

It was originally a tunnel to allow the King escaped from the castle to outside the city. So, there should be a way to get from outside the city to the basement of the castle. Rae furrowed her eyebrow at the sudden information from the white cat.

Apparently, since coming to Edolas, Carla had gained little bits of information about the land. "I haven't at all." Happy muttered, looking on his feet. The brown haired girl smiled softly and patted his head gently.

"It's alright, Happy. You will soon." She caressed his fur and the blue cat gave her an aye. "Then, it's settled. We'll be leaving tonight. Let's rest as much as we can for now." Rae crossed her arms and nodded her head at every single face.

When the night came, all of them quickly proceeded the plan. They ran to the tunnel and saw it was indeed there. Just like Carla saw in her mind. Natsu was about to head in but Carla stopped him, saying he should stay calm.

They couldn't go anywhere without light as the tunnel was dark. Natsu grinned and told her to leave that to him. He did his iron fist of the fire dragon but then Carla reminded him that he can't use magic there. Rae slapped her forehead and shook her head.

Lucy then suggested to light up fire using traditional method. She had found some torches. She had wrapped them in cloth and soaked in oil. Then, the blonde girl crouched down and tried to light up a fire but after many times trying, she was terribly failing.

"Are you serious, guys?" Rae threw her hands out and took the torches from Lucy. She snapped her fingers and fire started to light up on her hand. The brown haired girl gave them an appointed and a disapproving look.

Natsu pouted as he was quite jealous seeing Rae could use her magic. Then, being the idiot he was, the fire dragon slayer ate the fire. "Oh, I get it, If you eat fire, then maybe you could use your magic!" Happy exclaimed as he stared at the fire dragon slayer.

Rae shook her head and light up another fire. Lucy asked Natsu if he can feel anything changed. The pink haired boy grinned and attempted to make fire came out from his fist but he seemed to let them down. Natsu still can't use magic. It's no use.