049

The ship somehow floated and was about to crash those four mages but a certain ice mage quickly cast a shield with his magic. Hughes and Sugar Boy stared at them with gasps as the Earthland really can use magic without tools.

Natsu made the first move and punched Hughes on his cheek, sending the man to ground. "Return our friends!" The fire dragon slayer shouted at him as he stood on a rail. Hughes shook his head and moved his wand looking.

"Natsu, behind you!" Rae warned him as she saw a roller coaster was heading to him.

Then she looked down and saw her feet sinking into the floor. The brown haired girl looked at the ice mage and her sister with an alarmed look. Rae turned her head to look at Hughes. So, his weapon, the Command Tact can move all the attractions here freely.

The girl lifted her head and saw Natsu was attacked by a roller coaster. Then, she saw him was put in the roller coaster and the fire dragon slayer quickly turned blue. Rae let out a sigh and looked at her sister.

"Lucy, pull Natsu out of there! Gray and I will handle here." The brown haired girl took her hands and teleported her to the pink haired boy. Rae grabbed Gray by his hand and teleported them somewhere high.

"If you had that kind of magic, wouldn't it have been better if you take your friends and get lost from here?" Sugar Boy asked her with an annoying voice. The brown haired girl smirked and told him that no one would be around to beat him if she ran away.

Sugar Boy clapped his hands, commenting that she was really confident. "Ice make death scythe!" Gray attacked him and he let out a gasp when Sugar Boy turned his ice into water. Rae looked at the weapon on his hand.

His weapon can soften anything?

The brown haired girl then charged at him with shadows on her hands. She threw a kick to his face but he blocked it his sword and Rae stepped on his hand, jumping on him. The girl slammed his head to the ground.

"Gray!" The ice mage quickly cast ice lances and shot them to him. Sugar Boy turned the lances into water and Rae channeled her water magic. "Whirlpool." The brown haired girl moved her hands and attacked him. Sugar Boy tried to dodge but he was too late.

He let out a groan and Gray froze the ground. Rae was surprised seeing Sugar Boy slid on his armour and went away. Then, she heard the ice mage called out for her. Gray quickly grabbed her hand and swung her on the bike.

Rae wrapped her arms around his waist and looked ahead, squinting her eyes as he rode fast. Then, they saw Sugar Boy had taken something from a little girl. "Now, now, Coco. You mustn't give something as important as this to the enemy! I must return it to our Highness." Rae furrowed her eyebrow and focused on the thing in his hand.

She tightened her grip on Gray when he leaped in the air. "You ain't getting away!" Gray shouted at the man, ignoring Natsu who was screaming at him down there. The pink haired boy could feel steams literally shot out from his nose and ears when he saw Rae hugging the ice mage.

Gray followed after him and Sugar Boy softened the road. Rae quickly used her ground magic and hardened it back. The ice mage glanced at the key in his hand and asked Sugar Boy what was that for. "It's the key to activate the Dragon Chain Cannon. The rest is a secret. This is something that we can't let you have."

Rae slapped her forehead at his idiotic mind. Then, why the hell you're telling us about it? Now, we can't just let you take it. Baka. Rae then whispered to the ice mage to freeze the floor again.

Sugar Boy took the bait and softened the ice but soon he let out a yell when it was getting slippery for him to slide. "Even if it's flexible, it still has the same properties." Rae smirked at the man, seeing him crashed into the wall.