123

X679.

From here and out, the story will be set during a time before Fairy Tail was born. It's a tale about a princess, not really a princess, just an ordinary girl who was a daughter of one of the richest men in Fiore, who wanted to change her life, left the world she grew up in to pursue her dream in magic world, overcame hardships and formed a guild with her friends. And right now, she just ran away from her castle to go for an adventure on Tenroujima island.

Said there was a popular guild there and the princess wanted to know more about the magic world.

"Blaire-sama, wait up!"

An eleven years old young girl twirled around with her blonde hair slapped her face lightly, revealing her beautiful traits and two silver orbs glistened brightly under the sunlight. The girl clasped her hands together and looked around her with hearts in her eyes. "I'm finally, here! Hisashi, look at this flower! I've never seen it before!" A man around his twenties panted softly as his hands were placed on his knees, choking on his oxygen as he was chasing after her all the way from the port.

He asked her to slow down and the young girl only laughed at her butler. She held her hand out and told him to take it slow. Hisashi only narrowed his eyes at the girl playfully and followed her nonetheless. Her silver eyes looked around while her chest rose slightly, breathing in the fresh woody scent that she wouldn't find it in city. Her fingers touched the flowers beside her and the girl watched it bloomed beautifully. She was granted life and death magic.

Though she obtained death magic from a curse. Her mother once told her that when she was a child, there was a powerful dark mage cursing her and it was the death magic. The magic would go wild if she couldn't handle it properly and that's why the princess wanted to go explore by herself to know more about it. The young girl asked her butler if he knew where Red Lizard, a very popular guild was.

Hisashi looked on the map and exclaimed it was just ahead which the girl replied with dust on his face. "Did she just leave me?" He wondered to himself and finally caught it. His eyes widened and his feet quickly ran after her and she had gone inside the guild. The young girl pushed the door open and stared at the bar slashed guild, crinkling her nose at the alcohol smell. Her right hand slapped the air, trying to lessen the smell in her nose. It smelt really bad.

Trying her hard to ignore the smell, the blonde girl walked inside and gaped at the atmosphere. Men were talking to each other while laughing like they were family and it was nice. However, there's something in her heart saying that wasn't the right place for her. "I told you to clean the outside too, scum! You don't have to time for reading books!" Her ears caught an angry yell and her eyes wandered to search for the voice.

Her fists clenched together as she witnessed a man in his late thirties was picking up a little girl by her hair. She knew Hisashi just warned her to keep a low profile but she couldn't just leave the little girl there as everyone was ignoring the scene. "Hey, put her down." The guild suddenly grew silent and Blaire scolded herself internally for being such a stupid. She cleared her throat and told the man to put the little girl down once again with an authoritative voice.

The man raised the corner of his lips, asking what was a young girl doing there, clearly he's mocking her, causing Blaire to grit her teeth in anger. He then threw the little girl on the floor which angered her even more. "You rascal-"

"What are you going to do huh? A little girl like you shouldn't be her-"

Then, came a man draped his arm on her shoulder protectively, glaring at the man. "Pardon me, but what are you saying about my lady? Perhaps, you should tell this directly to her father, Shu Heartfilia, if you are worthy to meet him." Blaire brightened her eyes and looked up at Hisashi who was sending glares at everyone in the guild with his body was surrounded by a strong aura. The man gulped at the reveal and let out a scoff then ordered the little girl to clean outside.