002

"Why are you here?" Natsu asked the Celestial Spirit Mage weakly, struggling to keep himself from barfing in the carriage. Rae who was sitting beside Lucy could only smirk at him.

"Why not? Anyway, you really can't handle transportation, can you? There's so much to pity you for." Lucy gushed at Natsu, teasing him. Rae laughed seeing an offended look on his face while glancing at Bella who was in deep conversation with Happy. Looks like they already are inseparable. Then, Happy took out some fruits that came out of nowhere and gave them to Bella. Bella squealed in joy and thanked him, in return, she took out some fish and held them out to Happy.

They ate their food happily. Rae giggled at them being chatty and cute. Hearing the giggle, Lucy looked at her side and suddenly remembered what Mirajane had said about Rae and Natsu. A sad look appeared on her face as she fiddled her fingers on her lap. Rae who sat beside her could hear her thoughts clearly. She closed her palms tightly, gripping her dress and Bella who was eating an apple noticed this just stared at her with big eyes pouting. What happened? Rae only could smile at her little friend. She patted her head twice. That's their secret code. Two pats meant she's fine.

But Bella was not an idiot. She knew something's wrong. Rae looked at Lucy, a smirk slowly lifted on her blood red lips. "We're fine, Luce." The Celestial Spirit Mage gasped, remembering that Rae had an ability to read people's minds. That's something she knew from the magazine she read about Rae.

"Gomen, Rae." She said with her cheeks tinted pink, looking down on her lap.

Putting her hand on Lucy's, Rae smiled softly. "It's alright."

Natsu who was staring at her, turning red in blush seeing a cute smile on her face. He hid his face behind his scarf. Tch, she's so cute. Suddenly, their ride stopped. Thinking they were finally arrived, Natsu who was sick earlier now immediately jumping around. Clearly, he's alright now. "We stopped!" He quickly yelled, breathing fire at Lucy's direction.

Lucy shrieked, backing away from him. "Stop it, you idiot."

Him and Happy danced together obviously both were happy only because the carriage had stopped. Both girls and a bat face palmed, looking at them hopelessly. "Sorry, but we can't go any further." The mages looked at each other then groaned loudly. Then, a few moments later, they found themselves walking in the blizzard. Lucy was whining on how can suddenly the mountain was freezing while it was summer now.

Rae tried to calm her down by giving the Celestial Spirit Mage her cloak but it's still not enough. It's too freezing. "That's what you get for wearing such thin clothes." Natsu mumbled at her, taking steps ahead while Happy was on his shoulder.

"Aye."

Rae sweatdropped at him, it's not like he's wearing thick clothes either. The Celestial Spirit Mage grabbed his muffler behind him, pleading him to lend it to her. "Man, she's annoying." The Fire Dragon Slayer muttered. Rae hit him on stomach while Bella hit Happy for agreeing with him.

"Be nice, Natsu." Rae scolded him, giving Lucy an apologetic grin.

"That's it!" Lucy suddenly yelled loudly, making Bella yelped in Rae's hold. She took one of her celestial spirit keys. The rest were looking at her impatiently. Rae stared at Lucy in amazement. She adored celestial spirits since she was a kid and she always fond to read books about them back then. Her favourite was obviously Leo the Lion. The fierceness of a lion? That's her thing. "Gate of the Clock, I open thee! Horologium! " Then, appeared a big clock with a mustache on the face.

Rae put her hands under her chin, staring at the clock in awe. "Sugoi." Rae squealed loudly making Lucy rubbed her the back of her head, smiling sheepishly.