036

Rae ran through the woods with her heart was beating fast. Bella, hang in there. Please be okay. Her ears perked up when she heard something behind her. Rae quickly jumped aside and dodged it. Landing on her feet, she saw Black Fang's members were up on the trees, cornering her up.

The girl stood on her guard and ducked when a sword was thrown at her. "I don't have time for weaklings like you." Rae glared at them and used her demon magic to wipe them out in a second. The girl brushed her hair and continued running.

Along her way, she was attacked non stop by those goons. Feeling annoyed, Rae lifted her hands. "Earthquake Brick." She muttered and the ground was splitting half. She could hear screams behind her and a smirk appeared on her red lips. The girl later found herself standing in front of a mine.

She knew Bella was in there because she could sense the bat. Rae was about to head in when the mine was closed by a gate all of the sudden.

"Greetings, Dark Enchantress. Let's play a game, shall we? In order to save your little friend here, you have to fight my people and fight until there's only one standing. You have 90 minutes. Or else this friend here will be dead. Let's start with easy first alright?"

Rae clenched her fists when she heard the master of Black Fang's voice. Hearing roars and shouts behind her, Rae turned around and narrowed her silver eyes at a group of armed members. They looked at her with crazy grins and that's annoyed her.

Rae rolled her eyes when they decided to charge at her simultaneously. The girl jumped and kicked their heads. "Shadow Demon Breath!" A dark shot came out from her mouth and hit them hard. Rae turned around and dodged a kick on her face. She grabbed the leg and threw the person to the ground.

She summoned her spear and held it tightly in her hands. She watched their steps carefully and charged when they sprinted to her. She hit them on faces and threw the spear in the air, catching it on her back and spun it. Rae drew her spear to them.

Dodging the attacks, she jumped and slashed them with a single blow. Breathing through her mouth, Rae flipped her brown hair and turned around. The gate had opened. She drained their energies and healed her body. Feeling great and fresh, Rae turned around and grinned at the them who were laying on the ground, defeated.

"Thanks for that." The brown haired girl walked passed the gate and she looked behind when the gate was closed again. So, there's no turning back, huh? The girl looked at her surrounding which was decorated with gold. She admitted she was impressed. The sight looked like it wasn't a mine at all.

Rae glanced at her right when she heard someone's singing. It was a girl with bright burgundy hair. Karin Akane. She was playing piano and that scared Rae a bit. Okay, I can see you're a creep.

"We're expecting you, Dark Enchantress. Though I must say, I'm a little bit disappointed to meet you." She trailed her eyes on Rae's figure with a disgusted snarl escaped her lips. She looked at Rae like the brown haired girl was disgusting. Rae lifted her eyebrow and crossed her arms.

Okay, now I just want to beat that crappy innocent face.

The brown haired girl shrugged, unaffected by her snarky comments. "But, hey, I got it from you. Snobby and brat."

"What was that?" Karin Akane screamed at her loudly, standing up from her seat. The girl then started to trash around, destroying the piano and threw the chair.

"I'm perfect. I'm strong. Do I really want to kill her? Of course, let's torture her slowly and spill her blood until she begs for more. No one would care about her if I took her. Father, could I kill her?" Karin started to mutter to herself and Rae let out a sigh.