Part 1 Cursed Twins

Warning:

I got some of these ideas from the Instagram account stevetashaau, soficslove, lovetosofia, and Wattpad accounts JazzyVenecia46, -MissHolland, and along with other fan fictions. More Ideas from Spirit Riding Free: the series, and Annie. Also, some are from the writers J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter series), Mary O'Hara (My Friend Flicka series), Anna Sewell (Black Beauty), Kate O'Hearn (Pegasus and the flame of Olympus series), Bruce Coville (The Unicorn Chronicles series), and Walter and Steve Farley (The Black Stallion series). The photos of The King and Queen of Auradon with their little girl are from future Ben and Mal Edits. Also I used some names of most of dovecameronn's  former characters in her acting career and fan edits in Instagram.

I chose this song because Mal's going to be a very over protective...

July 5, 2019 6:00 P.M. Evie's Castle, Auradon

Mal's POV

I'm Mal daughter of Maleficent. I was about to announce the most wonderful news to my husband King Benjamin and my friends. On the 5th anniversary of our marriage, no less. I took a deep breath.

"You ok Mal? What's been going on with you?" Ben asks. I look at Ben.

"Ben, you're going to be a father!" I said. Everyone in the room gasped. "It's true." I started remembering my miscarriage. Ben picks me up and spins me around.

"How long do we have?" Audrey asks.

"The baby won't be here for another 6 months." I told everyone. Evie said

"Good, I got time. Looks like I got some new clothes to make." She said, hugging me tightly. "Your going to be a great mother, M. I'm so happy for you guys!"

"I can't wait to meet it." Ben said.

"Nether can I." I said.

December 24, 2019 6:30 P.M. Isle Hangout, Isle of the Lost, 6 months later

Mal's POV

My Friends, Ben, and I were on the Isle recruiting new VKs for Auradon Prep's next semester when I felt a pain in my stomach. I told Ben about that pain.

"We got to get you laying down." He told me. He was so protective of me in that state. A pregnant woman is still a woman. She can take care of herself. Next thing I knew I was in labor. And feeling really aggressive. I was even yelling at my friends, but... it was all worth it in the end.

December 25, 2020 12:30 A.M. Isle Hangout, Isle of the Lost

Mal's POV

At that time I've been holding my two beautiful daughters for 30 minutes. Everyone has been just gazing into their eyes. Evie delivered them. I never felt so much love. The fact that I had twins was a pleasant surprise. I never trusted or liked hospitals. They keep your kids from you for sometimes days. For the younger one, probably would've been over 2-3 weeks. There were a few... complications. I noticed a birth mark on the younger ones shoulder. It looked like my symbol only with one scar on the eye of the left dragon. (Imagine this, but smaller. The white mark is the scar).

I called it to Ben's attention

I called it to Ben's attention. It was about then that Ben called his parents.

"Guys! Guys! Your grandparents!" He said after lots of chatter. He points the camera towards me and the girls. I had both of them in my arms. I was talking to and bouncing after swaddling my girls. Making sure there was a LOT of physical contact.

"Aww!" They both said while I had both the girls in my arms.

"They're adorable just like you two together. And Ben when he was just born." Adam said. I could tell Ben was embarrassed. It was actually kind of cute.

"What are you going to name them?" Belle asked me.

"We decided to name the older one Amethyst. Amethyst. Claudia. Ella.We haven't decided what we are going to name the younger one. We already thought up her middle names, Malia and Malory. But we gotta come up with just the right, special name, but what?" I said. Ben came up with her middle names.

"What about Emerald. Emmy for short." Audrey said.

"Emmy?" I asked the daughter of Aurora.

"Why not? Look at her eyes. They're as green as Emeralds." She replied.

"Princess Emmy Malia Malory, it's perfect." I said.

December 25, 2019 6:00 A.M. Ben's castle, Auradon

Mal's POV

When we got home I had another vision. It was of Emmy, only she was all grown up. She looked... uh, about 17. At least. She was on one of the castle towers about to get blasted by my mother's scepter. I didn't see who was holding the scepter. I screamed at the vision.

"Mal?" Ben asked. I gasped for air.

"I'm fine." I said. We later realized Belle had invited the whole kingdom and all of our allies, even my dad to our new daughters christening. After everyone gave their blessings and wishes, including Audrey.

"My wish for you is that you will loved by anyone you meet." Audrey said. I told her that was a magnificent wish for them. Evie, Doug, Carlos, Jane, Jay, and Lonnie all went at the same time. Their wish was that they would grow up strong. I also said that was a wonderful wish. We announced to everybody Evie and Doug would be the god parents. Then... my mother arrived.

"Mal, why wouldn't you invite me to my own granddaughters christening?" She asked. I knew what she'd do then.

"Go away Mother. You're not welcome here." I said. That only made her angrier. She went to the cradles and cursed them! I tried to stop her, but she trapped me with a very powerful binding spell.

"Listen well, all of you. The princesses will indeed grow of grace and beauty. Loved by all that meet them. But they would never be able to fully understand and control their magic. And no matter where they hide danger will always find them and their friends, especially their really close friends as long as they live." She said. She laughed evilly. The binding spell was broken. It was only to delay my attempt to protect the girls. I went to the girls and protectively shielded them. Ben tried to fight her, but she got away.

"It's ok Mal. They're going to be ok." Ben reassured me. I just wasn't sure. I cried on his chest.