Part 29 Road Trip with Liz

July 30, 2028 8:20 P.M. Liz's, Auradon

Emmy's POV

It's was more 8 months then since the day Ruby, well you know.

Not my proudest days. I was really showing my depression in an ugly way. I was working on my chakram throwing outside in the training arena I made using the nature surrounding me. So, basically, I was turning gardening into training. Liz called out to me from the ind00r stairs.

"Hey! Ninja Warrior, lets go! Wash up! Bed!" She said. She had a little brother so she had PLENTY of practice bossing people around. Names Parker. I've met him once or twice, Megan too. They're AWSOME! Megan helped me with my boxing skills a little. I continued to throw my weapon and cut weeds. I ran and caught it with ease.

"Uh, Emmy were did you get that?" She asked.

"Ruby." I said. That was all needed to say. She knew what I meant. "Oh. And only way to get me to do what you say is to catch me, Elizabeth." I said. I called her that because I knew it'd get on her nerves.

"Hey!" She called. I started to run. She chased me around. I eventually gave in. She caught me. She tickled me.

"Please! Stop! You know I hate being tickled." I said.

"Only if you promise me that you'll never call me Elizabeth again. And I know you hate being tickled. That's why I do it." She said. We laughed.

"I give!" I said. I only gave in because I had to get my stuff from HYDRA tomorrow.

July 31, 2028 5:20 P.M. 1 Meter From HYDRA Base, 600 Miles From Auradon

Emmy's POV

This was the first time I've been outside of the house I now live in with Liz. I had been really depressed. I remembered... her, but I wanted to forget about the pain.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me." I said to Liz as I got out of the car.

"No problem Em." She said. We hugged through the window. With that I left.

July 31, 2028 5:35 P.M. HYDRA Base, 600 Miles From Auradon

Emmy's POV

I went to the room I used and packed up. I looked around and got my framed favorite picture of me and Ruby. The one she took with me when I had a broken nose. I rubbed my hand on the photo.

"I really miss you Ruby. And I'm so sorry for everything I said." I opened up my locket. I smiled at the picture and closed my locket. Inside was my other favorite photo with Ruby, of my first tournament against Hale. I was 4 and still won! That was the happiest I've ever seen Ruby. And the happiest I've ever been. It's one of my favorite memories with her. I smiled gently at the frame and gently tossed it into my bag. I zipped it up. I knew I should've been fine if I didn't run into Werner or any of the girls.