Part 50 Charlotte Ann Jane

October 26, 2036 5:00 A.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I woke up from a nightmare, actually it was a vision with a message.

"Charlotte Ann Jane!" I shouted out lowed. "I have to find Charlotte Ann Jane! I have to see Hades!" I said. I left my room and went to the halls that connect our rooms. It's by the entry staircase.

"Mom were are you? I need to talk to you!" I said. She came out yawning.

"Emmy, it's 5 in the morning! You should be asleep! You have a big day of preparation for Cotillion later today!" She said yawning at some points. Probably just to help with her point.

"I know. I know. But we need to see Hades! I'm going to get my gear!" I said. I was off before she could speak me out of it. Evie and Jay were there to. They looked at me funny. "Don't look at me like that! Lets go!" I said. They all directed their gaze to my mom.

"DON'T ask." She said.

"Let's go slow pokes!" I called. "At this rate will be there right before the apocalypse that ends humanity." I mumbled. We left for the Underworld.

October 26, 2036 5:30 A.M. the Underworld, Below Mt. Olympus

Emmy's POV

"A dream told me to find this girl, Charlotte Ann Jane and set her free. Her dad, Patrick's an old friend. I don't understand it but I feel connected to her in some crazy way. The only problem is, I can't be the one to call her back from the great beyond." I told Mom from the back of her scooter.

"Then we're going to find her." She said. Before I assessed the Underworld, the scooters were taken, with my chakram in it. Jay and Evie went after them. I tried to go after them too.

'That's Ruby's favorite one! Not to mention my favorite!' I thought to myself. Mom held me back, in like I bend down and block using hands way.

"Hey, hey, hey! Not you!" She said catching me. "They've got this. You and me gotta find that girl." She said just standing up back and straightened her back. I knew that was important. I waited till mom was out of site. I teleported, got the weapon, engaged in a single punch knock out fight, and went inside before anyone even noticed I wasn't there, probably.

October 26, 2036 5:40 A.M. the Underworld, Below Mt. Olympus

Mal's POV

I greeted my father.

"Hi, Dad. Emmy and I-" I said. I looked where I thought Emmy was standing. "Oh no, where's Emmy?" I asked myself. I heard what I thought was screaming.

"Emmy, I'm coming!" I said, running and daring not to stop.

October 26, 2036 5:42 A.M. the Underworld, Below Mt. Olympus

Mal's POV

I found her getting drenched on by Cerberus, the 3 headed dog that guards the Underworld. I helped her to feet and shielded her.