Part 30 Liz's Car Crash

Liv Rooney and her cousin Ruby did such a great job playing Stephanie and Sasha Einstein, they came to life. LITERALLY!

Only watch till the end of One Second Chance. If you want to, you can watch more. Apologies for the squeaky voices.

December 31, 2028 11:59 P.M. Dad's Cottage, Auradon

Emmy's POV

Liz and I stayed with my family for New Years. Just before midnight, Andy proved to me he was an even bigger jerk than I thought.

"Hey, give that back!" I ordered. He and his brother were caught, throwing my photo of Ruby and me. While I tried in vain to catch it, they tossed it just out of reach, and ended up breaking it in their little game of catch. Andy threw it down for Anthony to catch. The frame was completely shattered and the picture ended up in spilled water. That camera was lost a long time ago, so obviously I couldn't print out another. And, of course, I didn't think to take a picture of the picture.

"Andy, we better go." Anthony said.

"It's just a picture! What's she going to do?" Andy asked. I got really angry, like a mama grizzly bear protecting her cubs angry.

"Oh no. Run!" Anthony yelled. They ran and I chased him. When I finally caught him I scratched his eye, really, really bad. He moved into a dresser. Dad held me back.

"You mean, twisted, entitled, male bitch! I hope a vampire screws you over and drains you dry of blood so you can rot in hell! It would be an improvement!" I yelled trying to break free. "No, that would be an insult to the vampire!" He touched his eye.

"What is wrong with you? We were just having a little fun! It was just a picture! It's not like someone shot the love of your life right in front of you!" He yelled. I screamed with so... so much... fury. That got me enough angrier to break free. I grabbed him by the collar.

"Fun? Fun? That's what breaking my heart into a million pieces is to you. Why don't you stay for dinner so you can rip my heart out. That was one of the very few things I have left of her you- you- you—" I yelled with a blood thirsty cry. I screeched. I said a lot of words, like the n and f words in the remaining time it took to gather my thoughts. And I meant them. You have no idea how much I meant them.

January 1, 2028 11:59 A.M. Dad's Cottage, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I had to say a really hard goodbye to Liz because Dad and Amber sent me to a school for helping little kids that've done things they shouldn't have. A.k.a Monaghan Academy. So, basically, my own father sent me to a delinquent center. Actually not at all surprising after obeisance school.

January 2, 2029 1:59 P.M. Monaghan Academy Great Hall, Edge of Auradon

Emmy's POV

On my first day at the school, I was really scared. Who could blame after what happened last time I was sent to a boarding school? And I was just the frightened, abused by her stepmother, little girl. I heard footsteps. I was shaking.

'This is it for me.' I thought.

January 2, 2029 2:00 P.M. Monaghan Academy Great Hall, Edge of Auradon

Stephanie's POV

When we went to Monaghan Academy, we were scared little girls that needed help, but now a scared little girl needed our help.