Part 9 Rescued

December 25, 2021 1:00 A.M. Dads Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I woke up to an evil cackle.

"Oh no!" I said. 'Aw phooey! Be brave.' I told myself.

"Oh, yes!" Maleficent said."So nice to see you again granddaughter." She said.

"I wish I could say the same." I told her. She grabbed me. I was so scared. "Help me, Mom!" I uncontrollably screamed.

"Yeah, save your little brat, Mal!" Maleficent yelled. She evilly laughed. Then I saw Mom had turned into a dragon, roaring and everything. She was trying to relight the ember, but couldn't. She shout fire at Maleficent.

"Carful not to fry your little, precious princess." She told Mom while stroking my hair. I tried to get lose. "Hold still, you little runt." She said yanking on me in attempt to keep me still. Then Maleficent shot a beam of power at moms left wing. Mom flew down.

"No!" I screamed.

"We're stronger together! I'm right here Mal! I'm right here! Regain your might and ignite! I'm right here girl! I'm right here! Regain your might and ignite!" I heard Uma's voice say. Maleficent showed me the scepter.

"You want a piece of this?" She asked. She switched the hand that was holding the scepter in the middle of her question. "Huh?" She asked.

"No no!" I replied as I hid my face with my hands covering my face. I heard another evil laugh."No! Stop! Please!" I begged Maleficent. I looked up to see her trying to shoot my mother down, but she missed. Thank the Gods. She wouldn't stop. Then I looked at the ember. It was lit. Mom then released the ember's power. A beam of blue light clashed with the scepters green light. It temporarily blinded me.

"Come on Mom!" My eyes remained covered as I called out to her.

"Yes! Come on! You got this girl!" I head Uma and Harry cheer. Next thing I new Maleficent was knocked out cold. Mom flew down and transformed back in a puff of purple smoke. I ran into my mother's arms.

"Mom!" I said as I ran into my mother's arms, I buried my face in my mom's chest as she embraced me tightly and put her hand on my head.

"Oh, Emmy. Its ok. I've got you." She told me. I couldn't stop whimpering. She knelt down. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" She moved my head around for any signs of cuts, burns, and so on.

"I'm fine. That was so scary." I said, hugging her. I buried my face in my mom's chest.

"I know. Shh. It's okay. It's all just a memory now." She said. I finally calmed down. "Now let's get this one back to the Isle. Shall we?" I was shocked.

"You, want me, to come to the Isle of the Lost, one of THE MOST dangerous places in the world, with you?" I questioned. She nodded. I jumped into her arms and hugged her.