Part 3 Lectures of Power

December 25, 2021 9:00 A.M. Auradon, Ben's Castle

Mal's POV

Ben and I were eating breakfast.

"The girls seemed to really like it at the museum. It was really nice that you got time off to spend some time with them." Ben said. I smiled.

"Yeah, I agre-" I started, but I was cut off by Amethyst screaming.

"Mother! Father!" She yelled a little out of breath.

"What's wrong Ammy?" Ben asked.

"Something is wrong! I can't find Emmy anywhere on the castle grounds!" She said.

"Did you check the stables? The library? The armory?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, and yes!" She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes! The stables and all of her other favorite places on the grounds! And Eclipse is not in her stall. Nether is Flicka!" She said. Just then a look of panic and worry marked mine and Ben's faces.

"We have to gather a search party!" I said. Ben got a call from the museum.

"The scepter was stolen again. You don't think-" He told us. I cut him off.

"Maleficent captured her and took the scepter." I finished for him. He nodded."Quite possible. And Emmy was heading towards the scepter at the museum yesterday before I got her away from it. If my mother has her, we have to get to her before she dose something worse." I said. I meant emotionally.

December 25, 2021 9:30 A.M. Dads Castle Grounds, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"Wha?" I asked myself. My emerald dragon necklace my mom gave me he day before was flashing a brilliant green when I finally got back to the grounds.

(Imagine the left one as a bigger version of Mal's symbol with a scar on the eye with a rectangular emerald in the middle hanging on a real sliver chain)

(Imagine the left one as a bigger version of Mal's symbol with a scar on the eye with a rectangular emerald in the middle hanging on a real sliver chain). Mom said it was to protect me and help me control my magic a little better, but it was to keep it under control. I could sense she was close.When I found her, Mom was panicked, worried, terrified. She was screaming her terrified scream. That's how I could tell her moods, and I can sense moods. She probably finished looking for me in my favorite spots.

"Find her!" She ordered. Gold figured she meant me. She'd send me to the royal hospital wing if I have a cough.

"Mom!" I said. She turned to see me. With a smile on her face she picked me up and spun me around. Then she spoke in an anger I didn't even know was possible in a mother grizzly.

"YOUNG LADY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" She asked. "Your father and I have been worried sick! And why are you holding the scepter?" There was an assertive tone in her voice. Then, there was silence. A long, long silence.

"Oh Emerald! Tell me you didn't!" I simply nodded. "Everything will be fine as long as you don't use it!" I wanted to give it back, but something was telling me not to. "Emmy, it's not a toy! It's dangerous! Especially for you! You don't know how to control it's magic! It could really hurt you! Give me the scepter!" I was about to listen to her and give her the scepter, but then everything went black as soon as she touched it.