Part 5 Mom's Family Reunion at Dark Castle

December 25, 2020 3:00 P.M. Dark Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

A look of betrayal creeped across my face, directed at my mother.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. She didn't answer. I wouldn't let her even if she did tell me. I didn't need her to. To protect me.

"This has been lovely, but I believe we still have some family to see." Maleficent said. She summoned Ammy and Dad to Dark Castle. We were all on the stone floor of the castle.

"Grandmother Maleficent?" Ammy said.

"YOU KNEW!" I shouted to my sister. "YOU KNEW ALL ALONG AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" She had a look of guilt on her face. The same look of betrayal was on my face, but this time directed at her.

"I'm sorry." She mouthed. We then used telepathy to speak silently mind to mind. I can speak mind to mind with anyone I'm close to, if there's physical contact.
'We we will talk about it later. I promise.'

'Who else knows?' I asked.

'All of our friends.' She thought to me.

'Is there anything else that your hiding from me?' I asked. Turns out that they weren't telling me a lot of things, but I wouldn't know that for years.

'I'll tell you later, but now we got to figure out how to get out of here. Got any bright ideas?' She thought to me. Just then I remembered that I can absorb magic! Which means now I have teleporting power. I practice quickly across the room and back without anyone seeing and I and I also remembered that I have invisibility power. The invisibility power shielded me while I tested out my teleportation power.

'Grab onto Mom's hand. Then think to her to do the same with Dad.' I thought. Soon all of our hands were linking. 'We're not done with this conversation,' I thought to all of them. 'but now take your pick, Invisibility or teleporting.' I thought.

'Teleporting.' They all thought. I nodded I summoned half of the power. By touching Ammy's hand I transferred that half to her. It's very painful for the giver & the receiver. Ammy took Dad's hand and I took Mom's. Ammy and I looked out side and focused on landing us right outside of the gate. We made it. We started to focus on reaching the farthest thing we could see.

December 25, 2020 5:30 P.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

We eventually made it home. We were utterly exhausted by the time we got home. Magic always takes energy. But I wasn't to tired to be really angry. In fact I was still very furious. In my defense, I had a right to be.

"Do not think I'm not still furious, because I am, but I need some rest. I'll see you later." I said. The girls were waiting for us and all embraced us, but we had to tell them the truth.

"What's wrong?" Ruby asked.

"Maleficent is on the run with the scepter, thanks to me." I answered. They all gasped. I soon realized that I had made a grave mistake. Grave for all of Auradon. Me. Too.