Part 55 Jewel~Bilee

(Picture above is the VK's outfits).

December 31, 2037 10:00 A.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"No, please! Please leave them alone!" I said aloud. I woke up from a nightmare screaming and sweating. In the nightmare a shadowy figure was tormenting everyone I ever loved. Even the vision I got on my 8th birthday wasn't as bad. In this one I lost everyone I ever loved. And all I could do was watch. I woke to a loud honking. I was completely drenched in sweat by the time I checked my phone. "Oh gods! Is that the time? Webs! My alarm didn't wake me! I'm so late! I have too go!" I fell off my... floating bed?

"Ow!"

'I levitated the bed AGAIN!' I only do that when I'm stressed. I rubbed my head. 'I NEVER SHOULD'VE WENT ON THAT LATE NIGHT HORSEBACK RIDE.' I thought to myself. It's the Jewel~Bilee. A huge annual party were everyone of the VK's in Auradon get their birth right jewels. And a major stress headache for the royal family. A.k.a a royal pain in the royal rumps. I tried to talk my dad out of making me present the jewels. I practically begged him. Ammy, my friends, and I got ours when we were just a year and a few months old. Rorie, Ruby, Cane, Jack, and I got our mom's. Briar, Cara, Jamie, Esme, and Ammy got their dad's.

Flashback

"And last, but certainly not least, Emmy." Dad said.

"At last." I said.

"Let's bring them in." Jamie said. Multi colored fireworks filled the room. It was beautiful.

December 31, 2037 10:05 A.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

He only went on and on about...

"As heir to the crown, it's your royal responsibility." He said. Bla bla bla. In order to make more fun I invited Ruby H and Charlotte, as my plus ones. Ok ok, and I was sneaking in Sasha, Stephanie, and Clara through a secret passageway that I used to get out for rides. It's covered by a fog that you can only see when inside. It's also enchanted to change positions so if someone found it it would never be in the same place. I'm the only one who can sense where it is. Same with my animal sanctuary in the Moors. And my training room. I started throwing everything in my closet on the ground.

"Where's the dress my mom wore to her Jewel~Bilee? Where's the dress my mom wore to her Jewel~Bilee?" I asked myself. "Found it."

"I knew you aren't very good with organization, but I never thought you'd take it this far." Charlotte said.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I laughed sarcastically with my hand on my hip. I got dressed as quickly as I could. I ate breakfast quickly. It was pancakes and strawberries, my favorite breakfast food in the world. Literally.

"Whoa Emmy, slow down." Dad said.

"Can't. I'm really late." I said. I bolted off. I ran into the girls. They were going to visit me. "Hi Girls! Bye Girls! See you at rehearsal!" I called rushing down the halls to catch the limo. I slid down the railing to save time. I landed gracefully on my feet.

'Piece of cake when you know and mastered every single area of martial arts. Boxing. Karate. Kung fu. Etc.' I started running again. "Made it." I said out of breath. I still hadn't gotten used to the idea that the limo waits for you.

"You ok Princess? Your hyperventilating, should I call your mother?" The driver asked.

"NO!" I yelled.  "I apologize. Thank you for checking with me first, and for your concern, but no!" I said.