Part 41 BIG Lash Out

I picked these songs because Emmy feels like she's a prisoner, trapped inside a dungeon for all eternity.

December 24, 2035 2:25 P.M. Auradon Prep, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I fantasized about bringing back the villain me.

"Wicked ways beneath the skin, let all who taste it now join in." How I lodged to go into my spell book and say those words on myself. I was wearing my mother's old princess gear. And by gear I mean outfit which my favorite part of was the dragon earrings. I didn't really mind the diamond necklace. The gloves and the purse were a little much. I was being harassed by my parents, bullies, and most, worst of all, the Paparazzi. Uggh.

"Emmy! Emmy, over here!" The reporters said

"Emmy! Emmy, over here!" The reporters said. "How dose it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon? Do you like being blond? Is your grandmother still a lizard?" If they asked me any more questions I didn't hear them.

'How does that question always get asked?' I asked myself in my head.

"Ok ok. You all should know Maleficent is back to normal on the Isle. And we'll let you know if that particular situation changes." Leo said. I looked up lovingly at my boyfriend.

They started hounding him with questions too

"Did you ever think you'd be with a villain kid?" One asked. He sarcastically laughed.

"We're done here." He said. I looked at him lovingly. It was a miracle FGM showed up before I caved in. If she came 2 seconds later my eyes would've been glowing green. Again.

"Shush shush. Shush shush. This is still a school, so if you're here you are ether skipping or trespassing." She said. I never been so happy to see her in my life. They eventually gave up. "Emmy. Leo."