Part 46 Back to School

March 2, 2036 8:00 A.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"Your Majesties, someone's here and wants to talk to you. And they bare news on your daughter's whereabouts." Lumiere said. I WAS BACK! I know. I couldn't believe it ether. They ran excitedly down the stairs. Their faces brightened up and they beamed at the sight of me. They embraced me like the wold was ending.

'3, 2, 1.' I counted in my head for someone to lash out.

"YOUNG LADY, WERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Dad asked assertively. How did I know exactly when they were going to lash out, you ask? It's simple really, I've simply runaway enough times to know the drill.

"All over the globe! It was truly an amazing experience. Now that I've got everyone I lost I'm ready to take my responsibilities head on, but on a couple of conditions." I said.

"Lay the on me." Mom said.

"Come on out Ruby!" I called. Ruby was a little surprisingly, uncharacteristically shy at first. "Come on. Come on." I said gesturing towards me. She walked towards me. She smiled and waved shyly. They returned the gesture by respectfully bowing their heads. I smiled.

"Condition 1: VK day will be held once a month. Condition 2: Ruby becomes my new training coach. Condition 3: if you can help it, please try to visit me at school.
Condition 4: I should be allowed to be alone with out the royal guard and cameras everywhere." I said. They excepted all my conditions.

March 2, 2036 8:00 P.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"WELCOME HOME EMMY!" Everyone shouted. I was about to leave for my usual night training session with Ruby. If we couldn't live together we trained together every chance we get. We made a compromise. I live there for winter holidays. When I had just finished getting dressed into my battle armor and put my weapon in it's place behind my hood, I found quite the surprise waiting for me.

"Wow, Mom, why didn't you tell me about all of this?" I asked.

"You're welcome, Baby." She said leaning towards me. She left. I was fake smiling.

'Re~lax.' I thought to myself. 'It's just one party, how far can my parents take it?' I really didn't like to go out of control a lot. Or parties. Or going out of control at a party. At all.

'Pretty darn far.' I thought to myself after 10 minutes. I was pretty tiered.'How dose anyone get any studying done here with all this partying?'

"Mom this has been great fun, but Cotillion is in less than a year. I need to keep rehearsing my walk and my speech. By the way I made my choice." I said. She was very anxious.

"What have you decided?" She asked with the excitement a kid on Christmas Day.

"You're just going to have to wait for Cotillion. Like everyone else. Besides, I should rest up. I'm back to school tomorrow. By the next semester I wanna have beaten Carlos's record." I said. The only reason I'm even close to beating that record is because I've been keeping up and been doing all my assignments online. Everyday I've been checking my class page and did the assignment listed. And the only reason I've been allowed to make up all my work online and send it by email is because I'm the princess of Auradon. "Plus I wanna get into a good college for vet school." Turns out I didn't need to go to college.

March 3, 2036 3:00 P.M. Auradon Prep, Auradon

Emmy's POV

My first day back was fun. As usual, I spent most of my lunch period (and the after school day) in the library. Catching up with my mythology adventures and stuff like that. I'm like my grandmother, Belle in that way. I love to read. Everyone was happy to see me, I received a million hugs. Well, everyone except for Briar. She and Rorie always wanted rule Auradon.