Part 47 Possessd By Family

Flashback

I left for Summit Valley in Utah on the 4 of March. Beauty traveled excellently. I got sick in the middle of the tour and my sister got sick miles away on the Isle. We call it the purple plague. It's a twin thing. I recovered quickly. The competitions went very well. I found out why Kayla was so anxious to get me back on a board right before the big competition. Hot Doggers was going out of business and the prize money was supposed to save the place. I actually landed Kayla's move. My entire team hoisted me up on their shoulders. I was excitedly screaming. After Kayla gave me a locket. Engraved in it was an aqua marine with the message Nothing is impossible. Kayla put it on with my other ones.

Flashback

After I got home a few hours earlier that day, March 12, 2036, I went to a high school party. I really didn't want to, Liz was at the castle getting to know my mother. She convinced me to go and have normal teenage fun for a change. Instead of hitting the books all night. THE NIGHT BEFORE THE S.A.T.S.!

"Wait, Mom, you're not seriously making me go to this are you?" I asked.

"Sure honey, what's the big deal?" Mom asked.

"Well, for starters, she was passing out in the great yard lat night." Liz said.

"And I don't think party will be a safe environment for me. There will probably be drugs and alcohol." I said. "And another thing the S.A.T.S. are tomorrow!"

"But on second thought, it could be an awesome opportunity for you too meet some new people that might be your subjects one day. And a party was how I got to know Bernard." Liz said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're going." She said.

"Oh My Gods!" I yelled. I went to get dressed. Figured if I was being forced to go I might as well look nice, so I look like I belong there.

"And try to have some fun." She called. I slammed my bedroom door.

Flashback

While I was gone Andy tried to mount Beauty and Beauty bolted off.

"Thank you for telling me. And we WILL talk about this later, but I gotta go." I said to the boys. 

March 12, 2036 9:30 P.M. Isle River Boarder, Isle of the Lost

Emmy's POV

I walked while calling and whistling for Beauty. I was looking on the Isle because he can access the barrier from the Auradon side of the barrier, by just walking through. It's a painful power for both of us, so we don't talk about it. A lot. And I looked everywhere else.

"Beauty!" I called. I tried whistling for him again. 'Beauty, Beauty, were are you? Now, where did that stallion run off to?'

'If something bad happened to him I'd never forgive myself for letting Liz boss me around that easily.' I whistled again. "Beauty! Beauty! Please come ho- back! The boys didn't mean to spook you!" Whistling once more. I fell in a ditch and hit something. That something made break my arm. I cried out in utter agony. I managed to climb out with the help of my bow and arrow. I used it to make a pulley system. Never Leave Home Without At The Very Least 1 Weapon~Ruby Hale. Along with a few strong branches hanging from a tree. Notice how I did this with one arm. A few minutes after getting out the ditch and walking I saw Maleficent. I ran the other way, but it was to late. They already grabbed me. I tried to squirm my way out, but it was no use. I tried my escape routine in vain as well. Her men put what looked like Uma's necklace on me. Everything went dark.