Part 48 Neon Lights Ball

(Picture above is the VK's outfit's. Expect for Emmy, Cara, and Jamie. Jay and Carlos's outfits are on the boys). 

October 8, 2036 12:00 P.M. Auradon Prep, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I couldn't be more excited. Tonight was the Neon Lights Ball. It's our prom. And my broken arm had finally healed.

"You exited for tonight? It's going to be AWE-SOME! What time do you want me to pick you up from your dorm?" Leo asked.

"How about we meet at 8. Ruby's helping me get ready. I set up some animal sound activated horse walkie~talkies in Gingers stall. Oh, and Mom's finally letting me wear the dress she was wearing when Dad proposed, so I'm using the temporary chemicals." I said. I'll explain about the talkies later.

"I can't wait to see my girlfriend in her neon party dress." He said twirling me around. We kissed.

October 8, 2036 1:00 P.M. Auradon Prep Dorm Room, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"You got the glow in the dark chemicals?" I asked Ruby. She showed them to me. I nodded. "Stand back, ok?" She nodded and backed away.

"Double double, coil and trouble. Cauldron burst with brilliant bubbles." I had to make sure the bubbles matched the dress perfectly. Ruby shut off the lights and it worked. We spent the next hour just talking while she did my hair and makeup.

"Let's get our hair and makeup ready." Ruby said. "How's Ginger?"

"Great, for a horse that's carrying twins." I said.

October 8, 2036 1:40 P.M. Auradon Prep Stables, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I went to go check on Ginger. She was in use to Beauty. We found out she was having twins. If she was a human, or dog, or any other animal used to having more than one kid at a time, I would've been extremely excited about it. She's a horse. When a horse is in labor with twins or more something almost always goes wrong which explains the walkie~talkies.

"How you doing today Ginger?" I asked. She nickered her greeting.

"Same old. Same old." She answered. I kissed her on the muzzle.

"Hang in their. Just a little while longer. If you need me call, ok?" I said. She bobbed her head yes. I went back to the dorm.

October 8, 2036 7:50 P.M. Auradon Prep Dorm Room, Auradon

Emmy's POV

Leo's wearing one of Dad's Suits

Ruby already left. I received a call on my computer from Ruby Hale before the dance.