Part 33 Return to the Isle of the Lost

January 1, 2029 1:00 A.M. Ben's Cottage, Auradon

Evie's POV

I looked at the Isle through a pair of binoculars and I saw what looked like Mal's symbol on a wall on the Isle. Freshly painted. I grabbed a picture and ran to Ben's office.

"Ben, I think Mal and Ammy are alive!" I said. I showed him the photo.

"Evie you're not making sense. I mean even if she is alive, she's on the Isle. We have no way of getting to her." He said.

"Wouldn't you like to know you tried?" I asked. He nodded.

"So, when do we leave?" He asked.

"Now." I said.

January 1, 2029 1:01 A.M. Dad's Cottage, Auradon

Emmy's POV

Leo and I heard their entire plan. Leo transformed into a human. Poachers got him. An enchantress saved him by turning him into a very handsome human. I had no idea who Ammy was, but there was no way I wasn't going. Besides, I was overdue for my ice cream donations. Leo wasn't letting me go back alone. I told him he didn't have to go if he didn't want to. And I reminded him I was from the Isle, so I know how to blend in there.

"I know that. But I'm not letting you go without me." He said. Not going to lie, I hoped he'd say that. I hugged him. We ran to get Eddie and Beauty. Duchess went back to Arabia.

"Excuse me for this." I told him before I stuck him in my bag. It's an enchanted bag. (Got the idea Harry Potter). I hitched a ride with my weapon in my pocket. HYDRA 101, Paragraph 2, Section 3-4: NEVER leave home without a weapon. I was taught that at HYDRA Preparatory Academy. Beauty was traveling in the air, out of sight in the clouds.

January 1, 2029 1:11 A.M. Isle Ally, Isle of the Lost

Emmy's POV

I went exploring for a while until Dad, Evie, Jay, and the girls, including Cara and Jamie found me. 

"Emmy, what are you doing here?" Dad asked.

"Same reason you're here. And I fell behind on my ice cream donations." I said. I walked head just a few blocks while they were talking. The girls fallowed. Probably because Dad told them too. I gave all the ice cream I had collected to the woman who always collected my donations. It was getting dark, so I used a little magic to creat some light. "We need it to be bright. Show us a little light." I made sure to speak quietly as to not draw to much attention to us. I light source appeared in my hand. It wasn't a flashlight. It was an orb. Made of pure light. Next thing I knew, large men were all over us. Putting daggers up to my throat. We were captured. I tried stepping on his foot, jabbing his rib with my elbow, and biting him. It worked, but I wasn't fast enough to free my friends. Or get help. I was grabbed by the arm. I screamed in frustration.

January 1, 2029 1:11 A.M. Isle Lot, Isle of the Lost

Leo's POV

"What was that?" I asked.

"Guys!" Ben exclaimed. "Where's Emmy? And the girls?" He was filled with worry.

"Emmy! Girls! Emmy!" Evie called. "Em, don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you." A raspy voice said. "But that's my speciality."

"Scamp!" She said. FYI we later found out Scamp's one of 2 of Uma's sons.

"What did you do with Emmy and the girls?" Jay asked.

"Show em lads." Scamp said. Large man forced them forward. The one of the two large men closest to us had a dagger against Emmy's throat. I shoved forward.