Part 38 Ghost Spider's Tragity

December 24, 2034 8:00 P.M. Dads Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I was trying to hide from a birthday party my parents threw for me and Ammy. I was successfully hiding from everyone. I just... didn't want to be around other people. I was still upset with Gwen. Who could blame me? It was about then Captain Marvel came in, but as Carol.

"Greetings Reaper Spider." She said. I called myself Reaper Spider because Ruby used to call me HYDRA's Masked Reaper. I saluted.

"Nice to see you. Thanks for dropping bye Carol." I said. I laughed until she gestured with her face to stop.

"A hem." She grunted.

"Moving on, why are you here? Don't you have like over 1,000 planets like Earth to protect?" I asked.

"I do and you know exactly why I am here." She said.

"Yes I do. And the answer is NO! My final answer is NO!" I said. I turned around. She wanted me to help Gwen with something.

"If you ever cared for Gwen you should know she and the team are after 2 of her former enemies." She said. I opened my eyes as she said cared. I was hurt she didn't think I cared about Gwen. I mean I thought didn't then, but I knew I used to. My love never ever really died down.

"Which ones?" I asked. I was already almost positive I knew the ones.

"Sheath and Exile." She answered. I knew it.

"What are they up to now? No wait. Let me guess. Exile trying to over though the planets rulers to make way for the in-humans. And they got some of Gwen's S.H.I.E.L.D. friends." I said. No one was better than Sheath at coming up with a plan. Unfortunately for her, all her plans are predictable. She nodded. "If I accept this mission, in the future, seeing if I survive I'm finshed. With Gwen. And DEFINITELY with S.H.I.E.L.D. Do we have a deal?"

"We have a deal." She said.

December 24, 2034 8:10 P.M. S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, New York City

Emmy's POV

I went through the vents. They were talking strategy. I thought I could handle Sheath alone, but I knew I needed a plan. And to know her exact location. The best part, I got into a battle. With a squirrel.

"Back off Tiny Terror." I said. I crashed into the vent's walls what felt like a million times. She made me fall through the vents. She landed on my head. "I hate you Squirrel." I was looking up as I spoke. She jumped. I followed her with my eyes.

"Yeah, you better run." I said. My mask was showing my anger.

"Emmy? What are you doing here?" Gwen asked. I took off my mask.

"Sorry to drop in like this." I said. It was a joke. They all just glared at me."Hey, I don't like this anymore than you do, even less. And you know I wouldn't be here unless it was important. I'm only here because CM, Caption Marvel thinks you might need my magic." It was about then Gwen stepped in.

"She's one of THE strongest beings on the planet when it comes to magic. We might need her. Plus she knows what these people are like... in fact I offer to be her partner. It'll be just like the old days." Gwen said. She put her arm on my shoulder as she offered to work with me again. Daisy pulled Gwen to the side.

"That girl nearly took out one of my agents. Keep an eye on her. We need to get rid of those powers." Daisy said. Or something like that.

"I'd watch what you say about Emmy. She may be a kid but she can take you out in 10 seconds flat just by twisting your hand and touching a spot on your neck. She has." Gwen said. She shuttered. I didn't hear the rest and didn't know which powers they were talking about. And, I gotta admit, I had mixed feelings about working with Gwen again.