Part 12 New Comers

March 30, 2023 3:00 P.M. Auradon Prep, Auradon

Emmy's POV

That day was the day that the New VKs come. Dad, Evie, Jay, Jane, Audrey, their kids, Fairy Godmother, and I were waiting for the limo with the new comers. We decided not to overwhelm them with a huge party like our parents got when they first came to Auradon. Audrey was holding my hand and rubbing it to comfort and calm me down. When the limo arrives in front of the school, I squeezed the daughter of Aurora's hand just a little tighter. The boys immediately come out fighting and we couldn't make out what any of them were saying. That is until they were told by who must've been Shelly that we were watching them while Zayla was applying lipstick.

"Guys! Guys!" Shelly said through her teeth. "We have an audience." The blue haired boy who looked about my age I assumed that must've been Sebastian took one long look at me.

"Why hello cutie." He said. "The names Sebastian, and you are?"

"Emmy." Audrey said, protectively shielding me by moving in front of me. I was thankful that they blocked my path. My dad shook all of their hands. I shook them to be polite. We gave them a tour. Audrey held my hand as we walked. People asked questions about me that I didn't hear. And about the academy that I did hear.

March 30, 2023 4:00 P.M. The Enchanted Forest + the Enchanted Lake,

Emmy's POV

Afterward Audrey, Rorie, and I went horseback riding. I was on Eclipse. I was happy to get that over with, but I was rather quiet. Audrey and Rorie could somehow noticed or felt that I was uneasy.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Rorie asked. I shook my head no, but they could tell it was about my mother. It's kind of hard not to feel her presence in the place my mother and father had their first date and were they took me all the time. (at least, according to my dad). I didn't want to, but I couldn't help what I felt. I didn't like to think about her the way I did, but I couldn't help what I thought.

"You know, it's ok to feel sad. Or confused." Audrey said. I nodded. They walked away. I breathed shakily.

"Come on girl. Let's go home." I said. I click my tongue and kick gently. She started walking.