Part 36 Date With A Lion

September 6, 2034 2:00 P.M. Auradon Prep My Locker, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I was locking up my locker for the night. I had just spray painted my symbol on it. And...

"Bye, Em." Ruby said.

"Bye." I said. I closed the spray painted door to see my lion friend.

"Hey." Leo said.

"Hey." I said.

"How was your first day?" He asked.

"Super." I said.

"You should consider taking off your talent off your locker and do art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you say?" He said.

"Way to take all the fun out of it." I said.

"Would you like to-" He said.

"Yes, the answer is yes." I said.

"Same time?" He asked. I nodded. I always was immune to his charms. He used a love spell earlier this morning. In a way it worked, but I'm immune to love spells. My mother invited that trick. Having a crush is THE WORST! I felt weak and not in control. Back at HYDRA we would do anything possible to be rid of the emotion. But Ruby never could with Werner.

'What did I just do?' I asked myself. 'I have to find Ruby.' I decided to face it head on. Only way to get rid of it.

September 6, 2034 2:20 P.M. Auradon Prep Outdoor Cafeteria, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I finally found Ruby with Anthony, my ex stepbrother. (One of Amber's sons).

"There you are. I have been looking for you literally everywhere on campus." I said.

"What's wrong?" Ruby asked.

"Leo just asked me out on a-" I said, gently slamming my hands on the table. "Ugh! A date!"

"We'll hadle this. Bye." Ruby said.

"Bye." Anthony said.

"Your looking a little pale. Lets get some blush on you." She said while we were walking.

"NO BLUSH!"  I said. She gave me her pouty face. "Ok fine! Just go easy on it." She smiled and nodded furiously. 

September 6, 2034 3:00 P.M. Auradon Prep My Dorm, Auradon

Emmy's POV