Part 15 Spending Time with VKs

July 1, 2023 3:00 P.M. Zola's Auradon Prep Dorm, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I held up my part of the bargain. Even though I would've even if Dad didn't take me to New York City. As usual, Dad did his part of the deal first. I started with Zola, Yzma's Daughter because I for some reason felt comfortable around her. Well at least more comfortable with her than the others. Except for Shelly. We talked for a while and I noticed her beautiful drawing hanging on the wall.

"That's really pretty." I said.

"Thank you. I can teach you if you want." She said.

"Yes please." I said as I nodded. We started slowly and with her helping me, but eventually I got it and was able to do it on my own. When I was done it was time to go. I thanked her and moved onto the next VK.

July 1, 2023 4:00 P.M. Auradon Prep Grand Halls, Auradon

Emmy's POV

Before I went to see the next VK Rorie called on my Tech bracelet. A bracelet that shows you a hologram of the person.

"Hey Rorie, what's up?" I asked.

"Briar and I are having a sleepover at our castle for our birthday. And we want you to come. Want to? I know my mother would love it if you came. We could have all of our favorite party games and make all of our friends play them." She said.

'That dose sound like fun, I could really use a break from Amber, and we would probably play tickle tag.' I thought to myself. The tagger has to tickle the person closest to them while in a blindfold, then the person that got tickled sits down, the last one standing that's not a tagger wins. "Okay. Can we meet up at my place and ride over to the lake on our way and swim for a bit? I'll bring some sea salt." I said. I can turn into a mermaid. Mermaids can't breathe in fresh water, but the water dose something to me in particular. It seems to summon a giant tentacle monster. So I need to put sea salt all over my body. The girls were the only ones who knew at the time. She nodded.

July 1, 2023 4:05 P.M. Shelby's Auradon Prep Dorm, Auradon

Emmy's POV

After, I went to the next VK, Shelly, Daughter of Uma. We talked. After a while I noticed her beautiful shell necklace. And no, I am not talking about Ursula's. I'm talking about a hand made one.

"That's a pretty necklace, did you make it?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did, wanna try?" She asked.

"Yes please!" I said. We spent the next 30 minutes making shell necklaces. Until Dad came. "Bye. Thanks for teaching me to make these beautiful necklaces." We hugged tightly. "So, if you want I could introduce you to your mother." There was a long silence.

"I how you feel. I lost my mother too."

"Thank you for telling me. Feels nice to have someone understand what I been through." She said. I nodded. "Visit any time you want."

"I will. And thanks again. If you ever want to talk, you know where to find me." I said.

July 1, 2023 5:05 P.M. Auradon Prep Gym, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I found both of the boys in the gym. The boy called Sheldon hit on me and asked if I wanted to hang out with him.

'Ugh! As if!' I thought to myself. "Sorry can't. Unfortunately between horseback riding and singing and dancing practice I don't have a lot of free time." They taught me to play soccer. I really had a blast.