Part 7 Cursed Sleep

December 25, 2021 8:00 A.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

Yep. I had finally awoken. Took long enough.

"Celia? Dizzy? Anyone?" I called. I couldn't find Dizzy! Or Celia! Hell, I couldn't find anyone. They must've gone to defeat Maleficent. I looked around and saw everyone, but Celia asleep and I couldn't wake them. I tried everything, mostly shaking them. I looked at my friends with a worried expression. I raised my hands and then I realized that they were spelled, but I wondered why would Ammy be asleep if I got sick. I just eventually came to the conclusion that she used a different spell on me. I nudged under Ammy's arm. That put it over me and I cuddled up to her. "Don't worry. I'm going to get help." I wondered how long I have been asleep. I found my mother's phone and checked the date. I have been asleep for less than a year! I closed my eyes and tried to sense my mom's presence. I got the directions. They were the directions to fairy cottage. Audrey took me last Fairy God Mother's Day. She loves nature. 'THANK YOU AUDREY!' I thought to myself. I went to get Eclipse. She hugged me with her long, gorgeous neck.

"I've missed you too girl, but we gotta go. NOW!" She ran me to the cottage while Flicka is resting in her stall as she was still to young to have anyone on her back. At least in my book. I tacked up Eclipse, got on, and clicked my tongue once while kicking a little. We were off in a canter.

December 25, 2021 8:30 A.M. Enchanted Forest, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I ran into dad on my way to the cottage he just came back from be turned into a beast by Maleficent, he was sprayed with Enchanted lake water. Jane did that. He now had a beard. Well, he still had his fangs.

"Dad!" I said. I ran into his arms. He was very happy to see me and twirled me around. Apparently he was looking for Mom too. He hugged me.

"There's my girl." He said. Jay, Harry, Gil, and Jane were there too. They all hugged me. "Where's Mal?"

"Mal's with Uma, Celia, and the girls. And Mal has the ember which is our only chance to stop this. Details to fallow." Jay said.

"Uma?" I asked. I explain why I asked that in a minute.

"Hades ember?" Dad asked.

"DETAILS TO FALLOW!" Everyone shouted. I was a little mad. And by mad I mean pouty.

'No one ever tells me anything!' I sulked in my mind.

December 25, 2021 9:00 A.M. Fairy Cottage, Auradon

Mal's POV

My mom trapped us in the cottage. The wood pilled up on the doors. It started with one peace. That caught our attention. We gasped as we looked at looked at the door. More followed. We stood and walked around to check the windows. I may have pulled my way into a hug with Uma.

"Celia!" Uma called.

"WE'RE TRAPPED!" Celia yelled. She ran to Uma and they embraced.

"Are you guys okay? What's going on?" Evie asked.

"You caused my friends pain and fear. We've had enough now disappear!" I said.

"You guys I'm sorry! My spells aren't working! My mother's magic is getting stronger!" I spoke loudly from panic. Uma's necklace was glowing. She walked over to me and took my hand.