Part 4 Maleficent

December 25, 2020 12:00 P.M. Ben's Castle, Auradon

Mal's POV

'My daughter was taken by the scepter! My daughter was taken by the scepter!' I thought. "Ben we have to go find her." I said.

December 25, 2020 12:30 Dark Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

When I awoke I was in total darkness in a cell in Dark Tower. (Later found out, My grandmother Maleficent's old castle. I know because of a picture book. Belle taught me to read silently when I was just about a month old). On a stone floor. I was in this leather jacket.

Standing in front of me was the queen of evil herself

Standing in front of me was the queen of evil herself. I was terrified but wouldn't let her see it, she would've taken it as weakness.

"Well it's about time your mother let you visit and you brought me my scepter." She said.

"You're scepter?" I questioned her, but it connected all the pieces. That was why I heard the scepter calling me in the museum, I just didn't know that yet. "And why do you say that it's about time my mother let me visit?"

"Yes, my scepter. And she never told you?" She said. "Typical. As for you, you will get all your questions answered when you get them answered." It was about then when my mother came to find me using a tracking spell. She made a big, long gasp sigh of relief.

"There you are Emerald!" She said.

"Mom, I'm happy to see you too, but this isn't the time for a heartfelt reunion." I whispered shifting my head towards Maleficent. She laughed an evil laugh.

"Welcome home, Daughter." Maleficent said. My mouth hanged wide open.

"D-Da-Daughter!" I said. Mom replied...

"Yes. Maleficent is my mother."