Part 59 Coranation Day

(Picture above is Emmy's Coronation Outfit),

July 27, 2038 2:00 A.M. Secret Animal Sanctuary, The Moors

Emmy's POV

I needed a rush, so Ruby and I took Beauty and Eddie to the Moors to check on the animals. I introduced her to all the animals, including Professor, the wise owl. Ruby set a rope trap.

"RU~BE!" I yelled as it sprung. She just laughed. "Serously. You set another trap. Please cut me down before I cut you." I said.

"All right, General Buzz Kill." She said. She cut me down. Yes, I threatened my best friend, but you know what they say. All is fair and love and war.

"Ow." I said. It was moments like that when I questioned why I am friends with her. Then I remember we're a team. And she and I work together like a well oiled machine. I was tackled as soon as I stood up and finished brushing off my clothes. "Woah." I said. It was Blur's three cubs, Clover, Sage, and Pearl, licking me. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

"Stop it you guys." I said through my laughter. I introduced Ruby to the triplets. They left soon after. She saw one of my best friends by the imitation ocean.

"Aww a dolphin, but it's so small." She said.

"Yeah, that's Ariana. She's a baby Hectors Dolphin, one of the rarest dolphins in the entire world. They're only found in New Zealand if not in captivity." I sated as Ruby stroked Ariana's smooth, rubbery skin. "I didn't know you like dolphins." I said after I tossed a fish for Ariana. She locked eyes with me, and I immediately knew what she wanted. She did a flip as I did the hand gesture for flip. I rescued her from a zoo. That made dolphins do tricks for people's amusement. And their dinner. She still likes to do one here or there, just when she meets people. I saw a little black & white daemon.

"SKUNK! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A SKUNK? WHY COULDN'T IT BE A BLOOD THIRSTY ALLIGATOR? OR A POISONOUS KING COBRA?" I screamed. "GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" I screamed. I ran, shrunk myself a few inches, and hid behind Ruby. I have intense Mephitophobia, the fear of skunks. It's one of my worst fears. Well, that and being watched constantly. And closed spaces.

"BLADES! We've been through this! IT'S JUST A HARMLESS LITTLE SKUNK!" She said.

"Harmless? Harmless?" I said. I laughed mockingly. "You only say that because you don't know what one of those little black & white daemons did too me!!" I barked.

Flashback

Amber once took me to a zoo the Halloween in the year we met. The year I was turning 3. There was a skunk exhibit. One looked hurt. I stupidly went in for a closer look. Let's just say the stupid beast jumped me and nearly clawed my eyes out. I was bleeding from every part of my face. I couldn't see for days. There is still a few scars on my face. And one huge one on my arm.

July 27, 2038 2:10 A.M. Secret Animal Sanctuary, The Moors

Emmy's POV

My sensing powers could sense for miles and there was no skunk anywhere near us.

"Few, it's gone." I said from behind a near by tree that now may or not have nail marks. Ruby shook her head. "With that out of the cauldron, wanna have some fun?" I asked Ruby.

"Oh, you know it!" She said.

"Bye Ariana." I said stroking her rubber like, smooth skin. She did a flip. That's her way of saying See you later. I high-fived her. I collected all the garbage in the edge of my territory and turned it into a trash mountain. When we get competitive we tease each other and call each other some names.