Part 53 Vet School Graduation Day

December 1, 2036 8:35 P.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I was up. Took long enough and I had a major headache, but I still woke up. With Mom by my side no less. I just fluttered my eyes open.

"EMMY!" She said. She practically jumped on top of me.

"OW!" I said.

"Sorry." She said. "We have some people that want to talk to you." She said, after hugging me.

"Sure. Send them in." I said. I saw Audrey and her girls walk in.

"We know it isn't the best time, but we had to know, why did you save us, after everything we did?" Rorie asked me.

"That's easy, I couldn't just let you guys just die! What was I supposed to do? You're two of my very best friends." I said.

"Were sorry. And thank you." Briar said. I sat up and hugged them.

"Can I have a moment alone with her?" Clara asked Mom. Mother simply nodded.

December 1, 2036 8:36 Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"I want to take you to Florence with me." She said.

"I can't intrude on you and Fabrizio like that." I said. (FYI Fabrizio is her husband).

"I owe it to you for running off like I did Blossom. Plus that's sort-of close to were your dream school is." She said.

'Oh ya. Florence is close to the University of Roman Veterinary Medicine. It's only 3 hours away. It's a boarding school. I can stay there. I've been learning Italian JUST to have the opportunity to go to this school.' I thought.

"I figured a way to get you a scholarship. They say you can start your vet school career there. If you want it you have to be in Italy right after you graduate Auradon Prep." She said.

"Well I'm going to have to check with Charlotte and the others. If they're okay with it I'm in!" I said.

December 1, 2036 8:38 P.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

I was completely alone.

"I got an opportunity to go to my dream school." I chanted jumping up again. I said it over and over again. I rang my bell. (You know how princess have a string hanging from their bed. That's what I'm talking about). Which surprised everyone because I didn't really use it unless I wanted some attention... or if there was a real emergency. I told everyone the big news. They all understood.

"I could use sometime with my family anyway." Charlotte said. They all nodded.

"I'll miss you." Ruby H said.

"You all seem cool with it, so Clara." I said. She looked up at me. "Let's go to Italy together!" I said.

December 6, 2036 8:35 P.M. Dad's Castle, Auradon

Emmy's POV

We left for the air port the day after graduation. They even put together a fare well party for me. Even Ammy and Ruby H came. Ruby gave me polish for my weapons. I had to promise her I'd take pictures of the Colosseum of Rome, the leaning tower of Pizza, and the ancient temples. Ammy gave me a notebook to jot down ideas for my final project. Mom and Dad paid for me to send all my animal friends so they can stay at the school with me. Charlotte gave me a locket. Engraved with a amethyst and You are safe, you are loved, and you are wise. She also promised to call me every night at our usual time. She knew reading her words were not the same as hearing her say them.