Part 11 Hanging Out With Audrey and Her Family

(FYI the entire cast of Corney Colins was frozen in ice for 30 years or longer).

Emmy's POV

Oh, hi again. As you know I'm Emmy, but this is the life without my mother. A really, really hard, and long one, so buckle up. I don't remember anything about her. Especially that she was the Queen of Auradon and she was trapped on the Isle. I didn't even know about the fact that I had an older identical twin sister Ammy. All I remembered is that she loved mud, strawberries, spray painting, and music, so much she sang to me to get me to sleep. I love all of these things. Dad told me all those things. I wanted to speak with her. More than anything, but there wasn't anything she could say that would make it better. She left me when I was a baby. I always had questions about her, but I knew better than to ask. How do you think that would go over with my dad?

Hi Daddy, I was just wondering what happened to Mom to make her leave when I was 2? How do you think that would go if I just ambushed him with that question. Not well, that's how it'd go. Being a little girl without one or both of your parents is always hard no matter what the reason. Example: bullying or depression. Than temporary living in an abandoned warhorse on the Isle. Until you're discovered, you leave after someone you love was rescued from being kidnapped by pirates, and go to get back everyone you loved and lost, which I would deal with later when I am 15. I really take after Carlos anyway. At least that's what I was told. He died a few months before I was born. I don't now what I would have done to myself or where I would be if it were not for all my best friends. Right now, I'm going to tell you about one of the reasons my friends are so important to me: they're supportive. When things are for better. Or for far worse.

March 3 2023, 11:20 A.M. Dad's Cottage Stables, Auradon

Emmy's POV

"Flicky, that tickles. You know I hate tickle torcher. And the longer you squirm, the longer it takes." I said as Flick nuzzled (rubbed) my neck and as I laughed. Dad was with his girlfriend Amber Vontussle, or the step mother of doom as I later like to call her for various reasons that will be visited later. He only dates people because they have things we need. And he can't watch me any of the time, he's a police officer. Emphasis on the word any. I swear the only reason she wanted me was for her stupid image. When I first met Amber, I thought she was cool. That is until she saw Lacy Larkin, A bigger 8 year old girl audition for Corny Collins Jr. TV Show For Kids 3-10. Sponsored by Ultra Clutch Hairspray, the same company that sponsored the original Corny Colins. And yes still produced by my (later on) step-grandmother of doom, Velma Vontussle. Lacey auditioned a few months ago. Amber, and my friends were very cruel to Lacey. For the record I tried to stop her, after talking to Lacey a little meanly myself. The important thing is I did try to stop them from being cruel, but no one ever listens to a kid. My dad and Amber were about to announce the worst news ever. I was grooming Flicka with Amber's sons, Andy and Anthony, later the worlds meanest, dumbest, unreachable, and unreasonable step brothers watching me. Well Anthony wasn't that mean, he was only mean because he was peer pressured by his older twin to be mean. Just then, I received a surprise visit.

"Knock knock!" I heard a voice say. I recognized that voice anywhere. I turned around. I was really happy to see them.

"Audrey! Rorie!" I yelled. I ran to the daughter of Aurora and I tackled her and her daughter by jumping and thrusting my arms around their necks. We started to laugh. Audrey was the one who suggested that my parents name me Emerald. At least according to Dad. In the near future, she, Evie, Jay, their daughters, and a few other people were the ones who stood up for me the first time I was bullied. I've spent so much time with Audrey, Rorie, her sister Briar, and Ruby, Evie's daughter that their like a second family.