Is this real love

Bpov
Hi juggie i said when i got at his trailer. Hey betts i missed you so much he said while walking to me. I missed you too i said while leaning in to kiss him we then kissed. Then i heard jug's dad talking to us, oh uhmm i am sorry mr jones. Its fine betty and call me fp you part of the fam he said. Then me and jug went upstairs.  when we got to his room and layed me down on the bed. And started kissing my neck and i started moaning . Then his dad came in and started to talk to us while i was still moaning off his actions.

Jpov
When i started kissing betts neck she started moaning and yelling my name. This girl was driving me grazy with the most simple things. Then my dad came into the room. Dad what are you doing here,you see me and betty are kind of busy right now. Iknow but we need to talk you me betty and alice. What do you mean talk, we need to talk about your guys relationship. I looked at betty who was still on my lap, she was still moaning a little what was really cute. Then lift her up and sat her on the bed so i could talk to my dad.

Bpov
Jug's dad was talking to jug and he sounded mad. i stoud up from the bed and got behind jug. juggie is everything alright, i asked him worried then he looked at me with tears in his eyes. They want us to break up babygirl , they think its bad for our futher . Then he broke down in my arms he was scared that he would loss me. I looked mad at his dad, because juggie and i are perfect toghter . He kept crying then he mumbled "i dont want to lose you" in my ear.