Dont cry

Bpov
Jug was upset because he thought hazel didn't love him because she won't calm down but i told him she loved him just as much as me but he didn't want to believe me.he was breathing heavily and started shaking I knew he was having a anxiety attack he didn't have them much but when he did it was bad. Juggie try to breathe for me okay? I said but he wouldn't calm down so i gave hazel to my mom and sat i Front of jug. Juggie honey don't cry she loves you so much and i do to i hold his hands but he didn't calm down. I decided i could try to calm him another way, so i got on his lap and put my arms around his neck and kissed his face. Juggie you alright sshh just relax i said to him while he finally calmed down. I am sorry betts i shouldn't have a anxiety attack he said mad at himself. Awww jug its okay i know you have them and that's totally fine hon i have them to right he nodded. Here cuddle with her for a moment i said while i got off his lap and grabbed hazel. Hi princess i am sorry i was so upset i know you love me he said to hazel while giving her kisses all over her little face as we both did all day. Now lets got to the hospital babygirl he said while he started to get up with hazel.

Jpov
Jug i am scared betty said while she laid her head on my shoulder, don't be baby it will be okay. Hazel started crying because she was hungry so betty started giving her a bottle of milk. Elizabeth you be fine the just gonna look maybe take a blood test but nothing what is really gonna hurt you. When we got to the hospital i took hazel and hold betty's hand because she looked nervous so I squeezed her hand a little.