Labor

⚠️Disclaimer i dont know what i am talking about because i never have been pregnant ( i am almost 15 so ) or had been around a pregnant person in a long time so if i say something wrong sorry 😁

2 months later
Bpov
I was just cleaning the house when i felt a stab in my stomach i didnt thought anything about it because i had it before but then 10 min later i felt it again. But that wasnt the only thing i also felt something drip down my leg i looked down and saw that everything was wet. My water broke. "Jugggg" i yelled upstasirs but he didnt react so i scrumbeld upstairs to his ofice were i saw him working on something. "Jug we need to go to the hospital" i said out of breath. Betts whats wrong? Is it the baby? He said. Yeah we need to go to the hospital my water broke and the contractions are getting stronger. Okay baby sit down i get the bags and make sure veronica and archie watch hazel he said back. juggie please it hurts, i know sweetheart but we will have a beautiful baby girl soon. Just please bring me to the hospital, i will sweetie.
On the phone
J: Arch can you and Veronica come to the house bettys water broke and we need to go to the hospital so can you guys come watch hazel.
A: yeah of course we be there in 5
J: okay thanks

End of phone call

"Archie and Veronica are coming i call our parents now" i said to betty , just hurry up jug.
Phone call with fp
Uhmm dad