Recovering

3 days later
Jpov
It has now been a couple of days since little liz was born we are all on cloud nine
She is so beautiful and it feels great having too little girls.
Now i was cuddling with betty, hazel and liz while my dad and alice ( the are staying there the first 2 weeks ) where making breakfast. Then jb came downstairs and said "betty can i pleaseeee hold liz" betty smiled "noooooo i am cuddling her".
Jug give her to jelly you held her last night to "okayyy here" i gave liz to jellybean and said "be careful" i know how to hold a baby jug. I know but she is my little girl you know i was just like this when hazel was born and i found that betty was pregnant i just feel the need to protect my girls, we know jug you are to protective about them jelly said. Am i betts? Sometimes yeah she said. God why cant i do anything good for anyone, jug   stop you do everything right. No you said it your self betts , I didn't want to upset you love. I....I am sorry betts i just love you guys so much and well I can't stand seeing you guys i pain, i know but you need to let it go a bit. I am gonna try , okay sweetheart.
I love you juliet ( dont think jug ever called her that in here), i love you to jug.

Bpov
Later that night
Hey betts i got you a little something because you did such a good job on delivering liz and i feel so lucky to have such a power woman like you he said. because man you did some amazing things in your life which I couldn't have done, thanks jug but I couldn't have done it without you i said to him while smiling big we then kissed.
He then gave me a little box I opened it and this was in it.
( This is the present its a ring with liz rose jones and hazel jellybean jones )

Fp povWho knew the would do so great as a couple huh i said to jellybean, yeah who thought my brother will find real love we laughed and smiled

Fp pov
Who knew the would do so great as a couple huh i said to jellybean, yeah who thought my brother will find real love we laughed and smiled.