They home as family

Next day
Bpov
We got home from the hospital and pulled hazel out off her careseat and laid her on the carpet and then we just looked at her. she was waving her arms and legs in the air and was giggling . She was so cute and adorable i was so happy that she was finally here it was worth the pain. Jug i am so happy i said to him me to baby we can finally say that we are parents what feels a little unreal. I hugged jug and stayed like that for a while till hazel started crying so I thought i should feed her again.

Jpov
Betty started feeding hazel and then she asked me if i could call Veronica and archie and our other friends and family. After i called everyone betty was still feeding hazel and she was getting tired so sat next to her and then let her rest her head on my shoulder. You tired princess i said to her , yeah i am it's exhausting taking caring off a baby jug. I know betts but we will get through it together okay ? . Yeah. I kissed her head and she started crying. Hazel was done eating so betty walked a bit with her and then she fell asleep . Look jug she is so cute when she sleeps so tiny and precious she said whispering, yeah she is cute should we get her to bed so she can rest yeah. She is the best daughter we could ever wish for , yeah she is.