Keeping rest

Bpov
Jug you bring arch to the living room then i bring v i said to jug of course princess.
So guys sit here and take you blindfolds when i say it. Take it off in 3....2....1,
Omg guys you having a baby . How long are you Veronica said , around 4/5 weeks i said omg i am so happy for you guys yeah me too archie said. Jug i am really tired i am going to rest a little if thats okay. Of course you can princess do you want me to go with you till you sleep, will you jug i said yeah of course baby i do anything you want.
Jpov
Betty was tired so I walked upstairs with her to lay her down while i was walking betty stopped , betts you alright yeah i just think i felt the baby kick she said.
What did he or she really yeah jug , i lifted her up and and walked down stairs and sat her on the couch and hoped it will kick again. Betty jiggled because as soon the baby kicked i laid my head on her stomach . I laid on the course with my head on her belly
While she was stroking my hear. Archie and Veronica sat on the other couch watching us with a awwww smile , babe when do you want to buy a house for our self she asked me. I don't princess if you want to go look for some houses we can start tomorrow and start talking with our parents about it so they know about it. Yeah of course i would like to search for houses she said ,while kissing me what started to get into a make out she then got on my lap and kissed further .