I..s he o....kay

1 week later at night
Bpov
I was home alone with hazel and jellybean who wanted to chill with me when jug come through the door with archie , sweet pea and toni. The were almost carrying him and he he looked in pain , then toni ran to me and told me jug was stabbed with a knife while walking home. It was penny peabody a ex serpent. Omg jug baby you alright omg i said while crying and walking to him. They laid him on the couch with his head on my lap while they got the bandages. Jug do you feel dizzy or sick do you want me to get you some water, i am fine betts don't worry. No jug you got stabbed we need to go to the hospital right now, no i can do it myself. Jug let me do it then you always take care of me so now i do something back. Alright. Come sit on the kitchen counter then i help you i said. Me and jug walked to the kitchen counter and he sat down on it I started cleaning his wound when he groaned in pain. I am sorry juggie, its fine betts just be careful. After i cleaned his wound he laid on the couch with hazel on his chest talking te her and her saying daddy.

Are you okay right now i asked jug worried again , yeah because you and hazel are here

Are you okay right now i asked jug worried again , yeah because you and hazel are here. Awww you guys are the cutest but we see you soon jug archie said, bye guys. After that we i just set next to them on the ground so jug said "come upstairs so we can all rest there" that would be great. Jug slowly got up with hazel on his chest we then got to mine and jugs bedroom and slowly settled down on the bed. We just put on a movie and slowly fell asleep.
After a couple hours off sleep i heard someone throwing up it was jug ( he got sick from the moment he was stabbed ). He was hanging with his head over the side off the bed throwing up. Jug you alright i said while i put a hand on his shoulder , y..ea..h *throws up more*. Awww babe it's okay just try to breathe, i will clean it up later don't worry. After he threw up i let him sat on the bed he was so not okay so i said "go to sleep my love i will clean this up" by that he closed his eyes and fell asleep. When i was done i got in bed kissed his cheek and fell asleep.