First look

Jpov
They showed us our little baby and betty immediately started crying. I kissed her soft but passionate. Then we heard its little heartbeat , then we both cried again. Jellybean, Alice, and my dad cried a little too . How long am i betty asked the nurse, you should be around 4/5 weeks . Thats already long betts i said to her. You should be showing soon she said after , then betty looked at me with the biggest smile on her  face. Just seeing betty so happy like this makes me happy too. Thats our little baby juggie she said to me , yeah it is betts our little baby is growing inside of youi said while giving her a kiss on her head. I love you betts i said love you too she mumbled back.
Bpov
We ride back home and i immediately got to my and jugs bedroom, and laid down on the bed. Then juggie laid next to me , i put my head on his chest and fell a sleep after. A few hours later fp walked in and woke us . Juggie wake up your dad is here i said to him, he then sat up and kissed my cheek. I blushed because him kissing me after we slept is so cute.me and jug walked downstairs and eat our food, then we sat on the couch and watched some tv . Then i felt sick again and run to the bathroom and throw up . You okay betts i heard jug say from behind me, no i am not jug i feel really sick. Come here baby i carry you to bed he said in a sweet worried voice.
Jpov
Betty was feeling sick again i felt so bad for her but it was worth it. We will have a little baby in a couple months i am so excited to have a baby with her but also nervous. Tomorrow we were going to tell archie and veronica i was really nervous