Hospital visit

Bpov
What happend jughead said i will tell what happened okay . When you left i woke up then i wanted a shower i pulled my shirt of and my jeans , then i was walking but felt dizzy and i hit my head to the wall and fell then everything went black. Omg betts you alright he said , yeah i am fine jug . No you not you are still bleeding betty.
Jpov
Then she hugged me and silently cried . Sshh its okay babygirl you will be fine we are going to the hospital. I am only fine because you are here jug she said, i gave her a little kiss on her head. It hurt me that if i stayed upstairs she didn't fall and didn't have to go to the hospital.
But now we can check on our baby betty said with a smile. I just smiled at her and rubbed her stomach what wasn't big yet.
Bpov
Jug was rubbing my little showing belly, then I thought about maybe getting married after the baby is born. I am going to ask jug when we home again, because i always wanted to get married so this is the perfect time to ask what he thinks. After a really long car ride we arrived at the hospital. I got up with jughead behind me , because he was scared i would fall again. Juggie i am fine i can walk alone, i can't take the risk that something happens to the mother of my unborn child . I just blushed because it was so cute that he is so protective over me and the baby. Already the perfect husband and dad and that's is why i love you jughead jones i said to myself while looking at him. Jellybean had come to the hospital to she was worried about me . We all waited till my name got called "Elizabeth cooper " then i walked in the room with jug and the rest behind me. ( N= nurse )
N: you can lay on this bed and lift your shirt up a little she said i did of course .
N: now this is going to be a little cold on your stomach she says while putting on the yell.
Jug grabbed my hand because he saw i was nervous.