Family dinner

2 days later
Jpov
Betty , hazel and i had a family dinner With my dad, sister and her mom and sister. Betty was getting herself and hazel ready.
This is what we were wearing

Betty came downstairs and she was looking so cute and pretty and hazel was also so cute i just melted from there cuteness

Betty came downstairs and she was looking so cute and pretty and hazel was also so cute i just melted from there cuteness. Omg baby you are so gorgeous and hazel you are to. come here little girl i picked her out Bettys arms and hugged hazel and kissed her. After i looked at my beautiful girls we headed out to bettys mom's house were my dad and jb should be. "Jug can i have this" betty said to me because after the pregnancy she thought she was fat. Yeah its looks good on you i said while i kissed her cheek. "Really jug I don't want people to stare at me" she said really upset. Baby its fine you look really good and it are just our parents and sisters. And even when you were a little fat which you aren't you would still look good she gave me a weak smile.

bpov
when we got to my moms house i walked in and jug got hazel out off her carseat. i hugged my mom and sister for a little till juggie came next to me , i stopped huggin my mom and sister and hugged jug. he gave me hazel and then he hugged them. ''wheres my dad and jb'' jug said, i dont know i think he is on the way my mom said. oh okay , i thought we would be the last because hazel was crying a lot he said. hazel started crying really loud , ''juggie can you grab here bottle she is hungry as always''. she is just like juggie he is also hungry all the time its cute that they are the same sometimes.