anxiety attack

Bpov
I just had a anxiety attack and fainted I didn't have one in months and now i just did its was so scary. Hey baby you okay jug said to me while he laid in bed with me cuddled up next to him. Yeah uhmm i think so it was just really scary i said starting to tear up. Awww don't cry baby its fine i get that it was scary i was scared to i thought i was going to lose you for a second you never fainted from a attack. Do you feel like going downstairs to talk to our parents about the attack he asked me looking in my eyes. Yeah i think i feel okay enough again i said so he lifted me up and brought me downstairs. Hi honey you okay my mom asked , yes i just have a little headache but that's all i said. I am glad you okay honey and jughead is also he was crying my mom said. I looked at jug and said "really jug did you cry over me" yeah baby i was worried because me and hazel can't life without you he said and gave me a little kiss on my cheek. "I love you juggie" i said to him and he said " i love  you too betts".

Jpov
After me and betty said i love you to each other we cuddled on the couch and after 10 minutes she was asleep in my arms. My dad and Alice looked at me and betty because the thought it was adorable how she could fell asleep in my arms so fast so i said "she feels safe in my arms". So I brought her upstairs and laid down on the bed, tucked her in and gave her a little kiss on her forehead. I wanted to go downstairs when hazel started to cry it was her feeding time so of course she cried. I walked to her room and started talking in a baby voice to her and she started giggling. I picked her up and set down in the rocking chair and started giving her her bottle.